Chp.11

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile...in an abandon building, inside of it, there were a bunch of men, pure men, or known to be kidnappers/criminals...sitting down at some tables, drinking, playing cards, gambling...and laughing...and Kobayashi...tied up in her arms by the fence, on the ground, and by the looks of it, her clothes were barely torn apart, and bruises already as she's already struggle to try freeing herself...but couldn't..

Kobayashi Mind: ...Wh-What now..What the hell their gonna do to me?! ...A-And...(YN)...he..he got shot by these bastards...d-does this mean...h-he....died.?! N-No..No he can't...! I-I just met him barely...a-and he...does...?!

Kobayashi was starting to get emotional...as she started to sob quietly, tears coming out from her eyes...as she thought she has lost (YN) from that moment he got shot by this kidnappers...and she never knew to witness someone like that happen to him, the person she was starting to like, care, and bond more with...

Kobayashi: ...(Y-YN)...

And suddenly, one of the kidnappers heard her son quietly as some got up and approach to her with such sick grins on their faces...

Criminal #1: Awww, what's wrong lady, are you still sad about what we did to your friend back their? Hehe.

Criminal #3: Hehe, he was a real dumbass to fall that one.

Kobayashi then grunts at them...

Kobayashi: All of you...can go to hell and fuck yourselves off!!!

Criminal #2: Hehe, say whatever you wanna say doll, but just to let you know...no one can hear you here even if you try screaming. Now let's see what we are dealing with.

The criminal pulled out a pocket knife, as he approaches to Kobayashi...he then slowly slides his knife onto her cheek, and going to her shirt...as he cuts her shirt in half...and to see her bra as he then cuts it, and the bra falling off and to see her small breasts...

Criminal #2: Hehe, pretty decent to me, but let's see how the body-

Kobayashi then spits on the kidnappers face as the criminal slowly wipes off the spit off his face...as he then slaps Kobayashi in the face again...

Criminal #2: Tch, you bitch....*chuckles* Alrighr boys, bring it in here.

He called all of his men, 50 I say, they all came and was surrounding Kobayashi around, as she felt really uncomfortable given by the creepy looks of their faces...

Criminal #1: Hehe, Alrighty boys, why don't we all enjoy our pleasure to our fellow lady here...before we kill her.

Kobayashi Mind: W-Wait! A-Are they...Are they all...g-gonna rape me...?!?!

Criminal #1: Hehe, Untie her.

Two of the criminals were untying Kobayashi as she try fighting back, but couldn't as they were holding her arms....and yet to pin her down to the ground as all the men were surrounding her, and one of them stripping her shirt off, leaving her upper body half naked and revealing her small breasts, she started to sob quietly as she couldn't do anything else...the men started laughing evily at her as they were getting ready to torture her with rape...

Kobayashi Mind I-I can't do nothing else...I-I'm helpless...T-Tohru...Kanna...Ilulu...Lucoa...Fafnir...Elma....Takiya...Saikawa...Shouta...Taketo...I-I'm sorry...b-but...this is...my end. (YN)...I never get the chance...to get to know you...more often...I'm sorry...

As Kobayashi was emotionally sobbing as she was pinned down and the men were about to rape her....
.
.
.
Suddenly...the huge door was knocked down as it made a loud noise, given them their attention as they all turned around to see it knocked down...Kobayashi as well...