Chp.15

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the battle against Tohru and (YN) began as (YN) had his Kaiju eyes, claws, and tail whipped out as he got into a battle stance as Tohru rushes at (YN) to strike a punch, she then lands another punch to (YN), but this time her punch did nothing to him, as (YN) scoffs as he then strikes a powerful punch towards her gut as she spat out saliva out, after that punch he then strikes a knee towards her upper chin, sending her flying to the air as he jumps and goes after her into the air...Tohru can barely recover from that punch as soon (YN) appears above her as he axe hands her to her chest and sending her flying straight down to the ground and crashing to the floor...Tohru can barely get up as she was badly wounded already, but she can see (YN) flying back down to her as Tohru moves out of the way as (YN) lands on the ground and creates a huge crash, he then gets up on his feet as he was surrounded by the dirt, as he then senses Tohru behind her as Tohru sneaks up for a punch, but (YN) quickly urns around and blocks that punch as he then pulls Tohru towards him and he knee strikes her towards her gut and then tosses her as Tohru recovers from that strike, soon (YN) rushes up to her as her and (YN) started throwing barrage punches towards each other...
.
.
As for Kobayashi, she was witnessing a fight between them, and she seems like she wasn't liking it at all..

Kobayashi: H-Hey! Why are they fighting?! Why is Tohru fighting him?!

Ilulu: I really wanna say the same thing! But see like Tohru threw the first punch, so she's the one starting it I guess!

Kobayashi: Fafnir, tell me what was Tohru doing here and why all the sudden she's fighting (YN)!?!

Fafnir: ....

Kobayashi: N-Nrrgh!!! Damn it Fafnir, I cannot let you give me that silent treatment! I want an answer now god damn it!!!

Fafnir: ...You'll get your answer, just keep watching.

Kobayashi: K-Keep watching?! KEEP WATCHING!?! What the hell does that suppose to mean?!

Fafnir: ...Trust me, you hear it from Tohru.

Kobayashi: T-Tohru.???! *Wait...what does Tohru have to do with this then?! Why is she fighting (YN)?!*

Back in the fight, Tohru was hey again sent flying away as she recovers, she was badly wounded and beaten up as her maid outfit was ripped and torn apart as (YN) slowly started approaching to her with a menace growl...

Tohru: T-Tch!! Let's see you can handle this!

Tohru then growls as she charges up her fire blast as she then blasts a huge fire beam towards (YN), hitting him directly, but somehow, (YN) goes rushing through the fire blast and appears out of it and near Tohru..

Tohru: What?!?

(YN) then brutally whips his tail, hitting Tohru hard, sending her flying away again as Yohru try to recovering herself from that hit...soon (YN) then leaps up to the air...as his back tail started to glow brighter and brighter as he started charging up for his Ay mix breathe beam...Tohru realizes it as (YN) roars and blasts his powerful atomic beam straight to Tohru, Tohru quickly moves out of the way as the beam hits directly on the ground and caused a massive explosion, so huge that it caused a wind wave as well, blowing Kobayashi away as Ilulu and Kanna both grabbed her hands and not let her go...after that explosion...Tohru was coughing as she was getting up, and suddenly, in the smoke, she can see two glowing eyes approaching her...as the smoke clears away, (YN) was the one approaching with his eyes glowing, with a such menace stare to Tohru..

(YN): ...I will not stop till you give up, Tohru.

Tohru: Hmph! Then I'll keep on going until I beat you!

(YN): ...don't make me laugh.

Tohru rushes to (YN) as she started throwing punches at (YN) as he started blocking them and dodging them...

(YN): Look, I do not understand what is the purpose you fighting me?! What's the big deal Anyways?!?

Tohru: The big deal?! The big deal is that everything was going great with me and Kobayashi! Ever since I met her, my eyes has always laid down on her during the moment I met her and stayed with her by her side! But everything changed...until you showed up!!!

(YN): ..What???

Tohru then manage to land a punch to (YN)'s face, but didn't brought him down to the ground yet as she then swings a brutal kick to his face as he sends him flying while his feet were dragging...he stood still after what Tohru s said...

(YN): ...M-Me?? What the hell did I do?!

Tohru: Everything!! Ever since Miss Kobayashi met you and let you live with her, she's always with you, and talked to you more than I do! She likes you more, she cares about you more, and she binds with you more!!! Everything that's happening is cause of you!!! You ruined my relationship with Kobayashi for bringing yourself here!!! You should have never came with,and and you should...HAVE...NEVER...MET...HER!!!!!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MISS KOBAYASHI!!!!!!

With sudden rage...Tohru then blasts a huge fire beam straight to (YN) and caused a massive explosion around him with that fire blast beam...
.
.
Tohru was out of breathe...she was tired...but she won't stop till she defeats (YN)....but that won't happen as (YN) suddenly dashed through the smoke, to Tohru as he grabs her by the neck and pinning her down to the ground as he then gave this psychotic menace look in his eyes, which was scaring Tohru...but...(YN) suddenly wasn't gonna do anything at all...he suddenly let go of Tohru's neck, got off from her...as he then looks down...and turns around as he says...

(YN): ....If that's what you think...then I will have no choice...but to leave her world then.

-END OF CHAPTER 16-