Chp.19

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile, back at earth, in Shouta's house, Lucoa, Tohru, and Kobayashi were all in the living room as Lucoa was using her magic spell to find the portal that leads to (YN)'s dimension world...

Tohru: How long, Lucoa??

Lucoa: Give me more time, still looking for it.

Tohru: Hm.

Tohru suddenly sees Kobayashi as she was worried and feeling a bit uncomfortable...

Tohru: Something wrong, Miss Kobayashi??

Kobayashi: W-Well...it's just that...if we even find him...what will his reaction be?? I mean, you think...he'll listen to you???

Tohru: He has too, it's my fault that this happen, besides, Lucoa will join us as well if anything.

Kobayashi. O-Oh, really??

Lucoa: Yup. Besides, I'm an ex-goddess, remember?

Kobayashi: Ahh, right...but What about Shouta?? Ilulu and Kanna??

Tohru: Don't worry, their staying at Fafnir's and Takiya.

Kobayashi: O-Okay then.

Suddenly, Lucoa manages to find a Portal that can lead to (YN)'s dimension...

Lucoa: I've found it.

Tohru: Awesome! Okay!

Tohru then holds on Kobayashi's hand as Kobayashi realizes it, looks at Tohru and says...

Tohru: Don't worry, it'll be okay.

Kobayashi smiles...

Kobayashi: ...Okay.

Lucoa: Okay, let's get going then.

And so, Lucoa, Tohru and Kobayashi soon entered the portal...and to head over to (YN)'s dimension...
.
.
.
Later...a portal opens in (YN)'s dimension as the three arrived, after they did...they started to look around, everything is hard ground, less trees, hills, mountains, and a ocean...and yet to see tons of bones that were from other Kaiju monsters...

Kobayashi: ...Holy shit.

Tohru: ...So, this is his world.!

Lucoa: ...Seems as what I expected. There's a reason he's the king of the monsters.

Kobayashi: O-Okay, let's forget that, and can we focus on-

Suddenly, the felt the ground shaking, more like an earthquake...

Tohru: WAAH!!! The ground...it's shaking!!!

Suddenly, they heard loud blasts and beams, as the look back, and to see the sky, and yet to see beams shooting in the air...

Lucoa: Wh-What on earth is goin on over there?!?

Kobayashi Mind: ..(YN)!

Tohru: Well whatever it is...(YN) isn't alone! He gotta go! Come on!

Tohru turn herself into her dragon form as Kobayashi and Lucoa got on top of her and Tohru flying over to where the chaos was coming...they arrive in a mountain..as Lucoa and Kobayashi got off as Tohru turn herself into human and yet were shocked to see what's going on...they don't see not one, but two huge Kaiju monsters and one dragon fighting, as one was fighting agains two monsters...

Tohru: Wh-What the..?!?

Lucoa: Th-There's...two of them?!?

Kobayashi: !!!!