Chp.7 Enter Maurice: The King Of Dragons

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(AS YOU SEE THE TITLE, ITS NOT A REAL NAME, IT IS AN OC GIVEN BY @williamsmaurice1254, I ALLOW HIM TO ADD HIA OC TO THIS STORY, SEE HOW IT GOES. SO HERES HIS OC CHARACTER AND DRAGON FORM)

 SO HERES HIS OC CHARACTER AND DRAGON FORM)

-AUTHOR POV-

-AUTHOR POV-

Okay, so as we go back to our main story...(YN) was now confronted from an unlikely foe he knows really well back in his world...he is known to be the king of the dragons, Maurice backstory takes place back in his dragon world, he was known to be king of the dragons...and he knew about (YN) in his world, so he challenged him for fight to see who was worthy to be called king...but Maurice was defeated, no matter how strong he was or how many times he had to get up and face (YN)...he still goes down...and after that...he respected him, and yet (YN) let him live for some reason, knowing he killed other Kaiju monsters like (YN)....but not Maurice...so he let Maurice stay in his world for some reason, do whatever he want...but cross the line against (YN), then he will end him...but that was years ago...and today is the present...and Maurice has finally found (YN), here on this world...

Maurice: So, I've finally found you, (YN)...or should I say...Godzilla.

(YN) was standing, as he slowly turns around and faces forward to Maurice...

(YN): Tch. The hell you want??

Maurice: Hmph, and hello to you too.

Maurice looks around...

Maurice: This world seems peaceful, don't you think?

(YN): ...As it should be. Now tell me, what the hell brings you here?! What business you have here?

Maurice: *chuckles* Nothing much, just came here to say hi to my old pal. Knowing the last time I met you...we had a fight...and it did not end pretty well when you embarrassed me!

(YN): ...This again? Tch. You just won't let it go, do you?

Maurice emits his dragon wings behind his back...

Maurice: I want another rematch! Now!

(YN): ...and get your ass whooped over and over again? Please, try as you may, but you know what happen if you try killing me. And I won't allow you to fight here in this world. Try as you may...but I cannot be defeated nor taken down.

Maurice stood still as he growls at him...he then puts his wings away...

Maurice: Tch.

(YN): Now tell me...what is your actual reason here to look for me. I know it isn't just for a rematch...there's something you wanna tell me.

Maurice: ....I need you back to our world.

(YN): What??

Maurice: I need back to our world...there is something much threat coming to your world...much bigger and he may be a a difficult opponent for you.

(YN): Tch. What are you even talking about?? I've taken down and killed all of the Kaiju monsters that were in my way. What could it possibly be?? And I tell you this, I am not going back. I've already found peace here in this world and worthy to live here.

Maurice: ...You don't understand. This threat coming to our world is much similar to you!

(YN) gives a confused face...

(YN): ...What are you talking about??! What do you mean "similar to me"???

Maurice: ...Not too long ago, days after you left to your world...I've heard rumors that a new bigger threat is coming after you, he's seen everything of what you're capable of and what you are worthy to be...he's similar and stronger than he ever is...he has conquered planets as well! And...he is known to be called as "King Of Space".

(YN): "King Of Space"?? Tch, and this "monster" thinks he can take on against the king of the monsters?

Maurice: ...Unfortunately yes. Because...he has similar powers like you. The radioactive meteor that created you...also created him, but in space.

(YN) was not really surprised to hear that...as he can do scoff it off and replies....

(YN): Hmph. Whoever is this "King Of Space" monster is, should not bother come and look for me, cause it'll be a bad choice to go up against me.

Maurice: Like I said, he's similar like you-

(YN): And he's no similar of what I'm capable of when I go against the ones that stand in my way! So...I have no business against him anyways. He can't find me here, nor can't arrive here. He'll just waste his sweet time thinking I'm in my actual world.

Maurice stood quiet....

(YN): So...anything else??

Maurice: ...No, not at all. And I am not telling you this to be careful...I'm telling you this...as a warning.

(YN) crossed his arms and looks away...as Maurice then emits his dragon wings...open a portal to lead (YN)'s world and flies through it as the portal closes afterwards...after that...(YN) looks up in the sky...as he thought about the monster that it calls himself..."King Of Space"...and he wants to forget about what Maurice has told him about him...

(YN): Tch, I'm already getting what I want...and things just had to flip upside down. Why do I even care Anyways? He's not even coming directly here, he'll just think I'm still in my world, and not here. Besides...my life has seem to start off new...all thanks to Kobayashi of course...shes the only human I can trust on...hopefully things turn out good with her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile...in space, as we look directly at a planet...which is half destroyed already...and as we take a look at it...everything was burning...and yet everything to be crystallize as well...as there was a human, a monster our human, who he looks like a he can scare you to hell, his armor pads has crystal like spikes, sharp teeth...and...he is the one who they call him..."King Of Space"...he's knowing to be called...SpaceGodzilla...

SpaceGodzilla: So

SpaceGodzilla: So..he's still alive?? Hmm. Interesting, once I'm ready...I'll go and have a little visit...and show him who's the real king!

-END OF CHAPTER 7-