Final Chapter

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-7 YEARS LATER-

7 years have pass now ever since Kobayashi and (YN) have been together happily, their friends as well, surprising them as well, especially Tohru as well as she too was happy for Kobayashi and (YN) to be together, Kobayashi and (YN) manage to move into a whole new house, bringing alongside with Tohru, Ilulu and Kanna as well, and to top it of that...the two have now a kid, Krissy, she's 7 years old, and she's half human and half Kaiju, who has super strength, and can breathe atomic breathe like her father (YN), and looks like her mother Kobayashi...Krissy loves her parents, especially Tohru and the others as well so much.
.
.
.
One day, at their backyard, Kobayashi and (YN) invited all of their friends over for a barbecue cook out party. (YN) and Kobayashi cooking the grill together, Lucoa, Fafnir, Takiya and Elma eating together, Krissy, Kanna, Ilulu, Saikawa, Shouta and Aida playing with Tohru. Kobayashi smiles as she then hugs (YN) onto his arms...

Kobayashi: *giggles* Everything seems to be going good.

(YN): Yup, nothing better than enjoy a Saturday day with some friends...and love one of course. *kisses Kobayashi on the cheek*

Kobayashi giggles, suddenly Tohru appeared and came tired from playing with the kids...

Kobayashi: Oh hey Tohru.

(YN): Heh, you seem like your enjoying your time with the kids.

Tohru: Phew! These kids can't let a dragon maid catch a breathe...please tell me the burgers are ready.??

(YN): Almost.

Suddenly, Krissy approach to their parents...

Krissy: Mommmy! Daddy!

Kobayashi: Hey sweetie.

(YN): My little angel! Come here!

(YN) happily grabs her daughter and lifts her up as Krissy giggles...

Krissy: Daddy! Daddy! Look, I can breathe my fire even bigger!

(YN): Really??

Krissy: Yeah! Look.

Krissy then opens her mouth, as she breathes fire up to the air...

(YN): Thats amazing darling!

Kobayashi pats her on the head...

Kobayashi: That's good Krissy, but remember, you can only breathe fire...

Krissy: When a stranger comes near you and rote t yourself.

Kobayashi: Hehe, good.

(YN): Oh. And you rip and tear them apart...

Krissy: Until it is done!

(YN): Yeah!

Krissy: Yeah!

Kobayashi: ....please tell me you didn't teach her to say that.

(YN): Hehe, maybe.

Kobayashi: *giggles*

Tohru then sees Kobayashi, (YN) and Krissy happy together...as she too was happy for them to be a very happy family together....then suddenly, Kanna and the others arrive...

Kanna: Tohru-Sama, are the burgers ready?

Ilulu: Yeah, I'm hungry already.

Saikawa: We all are.