Chp.20

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Space Godzilla was about to end (YN) for good right on the spot...until luck has come as Lucoa, Tohru and Kobayashi has come to save (YN)...

(YN): K-Koba...yashi...!!?

Kobayashi: (Y-YN)!! H-Hang on!! We'll help you!!

Space Godzilla: Hahahaha!!! You three?! Help him!?? Ha, since when did the king of monsters needed help?!? And who in the bloody hell are you three?!

Tohru: That's not your concern, whoever you are! We came here to stop you and save (YN)!

Lucoa: Now Now, if you don't let him go, then we will use no choice but force.

Suddenly, Space Godzilla then let's go of (YN) as he then was in the floor...beaten up still as Space Godzilla then stares right at them...

Space Godzilla: Hehe, if you three can take me down, your wrong!

Suddenly, Space Godzilla then throws a punch towards the ground hard as his punches caused an earthquake and everything to spread apart as Tohru, Kobayashi and Lucoa were losing balance and falling as the floor started to spread more as they realize that the bottom of the floor has lava from falling there...Kobayashi then started to lose balance as she falls and was about to fall over to the lava as Tohru luckily saves her as he catches her and picks her up...

Tohru: You alright, Miss Kobayashi?!?

Kobayashi: Y-Yeah, I'm fine!

Space Godzilla: HAAAAGH!!!

Suddenly Space Godzilla charges up towards Tohru and Kobayashi as Lucoa stepped in as she summons a force shield spell to block the punch, but the punch was so powerful it made her fly away as Lucoa manages to recover in the air and land on a Boulder...
Then, he was no focus on Tohru and Kobayashi as Tohru got into a battle position as Space Godzilla was approaching them slowly...but suddenly...he realizes (YN) standing up as he was able to have enough strength...

Kobayashi: (YN)!! Just hang on!!

(YN): N-No...G-Get away...you bastard...!!

Kobayashi: W-Wah?!

Space Godzilla: Hmm??

(YN): I-I said...get away...FROM HER!!!!!

Kobayashi: (YN) NO!!

Tohru: No don't!!

(YN) rushes at Space Godzilla as he tried swinging a punch at him...but Space Godzilla dodged it as he yet to swing a brutal jab towards (YN)'s gut, so hard, his whole arm went through....and arrive to the other side, Kobayashi's eyes widen with shock and fear to see what she just witness....Space Godzilla left (YN) a gaping wound as (YN) spat so much blood out from his mouth as Space Godzilla took his arm off from his gut as (YN) was losing balance...

Space Godzilla: Hehe...so long, brother.

Space Godzilla then shoved him back, as (YN) then was falling towards the lava...as he then couldn't do anything else...the only thing he can do...is remember Kobayashi in his mind...and as he does...he then falls to the lava...
.
.
.
.
Kobayashi had her eyes widen open with shocked and fear, as it then went to emotional anger as he started to shed lots of tears, and rushes at Space Godzilla...

Kobayashi: YOU BASTARD!!!!

Tohru: M-Miss Kobayashi!!!

Kobayashi rushes at Space Godzilla as she was hitting him, and crying out of anger at the same time...

Kobayashi: YOU MONSTER!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!

Space Godzilla was getting irritated from Kobayashi's tantrum as he then gives a light slap to her face, sending her flying and hitting to a tree...as he does, he then goes after her again as Kobayashi was losing unconscious....until Tohru rushes at Space Godzilla and lands a kick towards his face, Space Godzilla then can see the rage and angry look Tohru was giving...

Tohru: DONT.YOU.DARE!!!

Space Godzilla: Heh, try me.

And so, Tohru try fighting against him as she started the ping some punches and kicks to him, he gave it her all against him, but none of them seem to be affected agains him, so she backs away, as she charges up her fire beam and blasts her fire beam towards him and hitting him directly....but afterwards, Tohru was shocked to see that her fire beam did nothing to Space Godzilla...as he shoves it off and grins...

Space Godzilla: Heh, weak.

Space Godzilla rushes at Tohru as he then swings a brutal clothesline towards her neck, afterwards he then swings a brutal punch to the gut as she spat out saliva as the punch sends Tohru flying crashing through a Boulder as she collapses to the floor...Tohru was hurt badly already...she can barely get up...as she does...she then to see Kobayashi close to her as he runs up to her and checks up on her...but as she did, she realizes to see Space Godzilla rushing at them with a smile on his face as he tried to end them for good...but luckily enough, Lucoa came in time as she again summons a force shield around them, Space Godzilla try breaking it through, but this time it was stronger than the one she summoned, so Space Godzilla started throwing punches to the shield to try breaking it....

Lucoa: Tohru, are you alright?

Tohru: I-I'm okay!

Lucoa: ...and Kobayashi??

Tohru looks at Kobayashi as he was carrying her with her arms and yet to realizes Kobayashi waking up....and yet to still remember what happen to (YN), so she try to go and do something about it...

Kobayashi: (Y-YN)!!!

Tohru: M-Miss Kobayashi, calm-

Kobayashi: How the hell you want me to calm down?! If that bastard....th-that bastard....

Kobayashi broke into tears as she started sobbing onto Tohru's hands and couldn't believe what happen to (YN)...

Kobayashi: I-I can't believe...h-he's gone..! He's actually gone...!! *sniffs* N-Now...I-I can't see him...no more, not any more...at all!! *sobbing*

Tohru: ...I-I'm sorry...Miss Kobayashi...truly, I am...

Kobayashi was still breaking down into tears and sobbing as Tohru felt bad for her, holding her to try making her feel any better at all...but as for Lucoa...all she can do...is smile about it as she says..

Lucoa: Hehe, don't worry, there's no need to cry at all, Kobayashi.

Tohru: L-Lucoa!!

Kobayashi: A-Are you fucking kidding me Lucoa?!? Do you realize what the hell that piece of shit did to (YN)?!? And you're over here not worried nor not even feeling bad at all!!?

Lucoa: Kobayashi, like I said...no need to be worried nor to cry at all.

Kobayashi: And why the hell not?!?

Suddenly...
.
.
.
Lucoa opens one eye, revealing her dragon eye to Tohru and Kobayashi and smiles still as she says...

Lucoa: *giggles* Here he comes.

Tohru: Wh-What??!

Kobayashi: Wh-What do you mean-

Suddenly, the ground started to shake all of the sudden...as Space Godzilla also realizes it...

Space Godzilla: The hell?! The grounds shaking?! Why-

Suddenly...he and the girls heard a roar...

-PLAY SOUND EFFECT-

-END OF CHAPTER 20-