Chp.18 Space Godzilla Arrives

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile...in a dimension, where this dimension is a land where everywhere is nothing but land, huge boulders, huge trees, mountains, and humongous bodies laying everywhere in the ground...and these humongous bodies laying on the ground happen to be the Kaiju Monsters that were killed but the hands of the king of the monsters, Godzilla...or he is known to be called (YN)...all the Kaiju monsters were dead, fossilize....and on the edge of a cliff...(YN) was found sitting down...looking at the ocean and looking at the sunset...as he was thinking about Kobayashi lately ever since he has left to her world...he couldn't stop thinking of her, her smile, her laughs...everything about her he misses...and all of that was ruined...cause of Tohru...he clench his hands, and try holding onto his anger...until he felt someone approaching him from behind...as it was Maurice...

(YN): ...You again.

Maurice: Seems like it didn't went too well back there, didn't it?

(YN): ...Why do you care.

Maurice: Hehe, good question.

Maurice walks over and sits down next to him...

Maurice: ...From what I can tell...it has to do with a human, isn't it?

(YN): ...Something like that...but...this human was half dragon as well.

Maurice: Ahh. I see. So you aren't the only monster kicks in that world?

(YN): ....Most likely, yeah.

Maurice: Hmm. So...who's the human?

(YN): What??

Maurice: Who's the human you're feeling with??

(YN): ....She...Well, at first I couldn't trust her, knowing she's a human...but...she was...different than the others. She took care of me, she fed me, let me live in her place...and...everything she does for me...I liked it, every inch of it from her.

Maurice: Hehe...seems like she's the one.

(YN): The one??

Maurice: Yea, the one. When one meets another, they first them as a friend, and once you get along very well...they see you more as your friend...they see you as their soulmate, or more as the love one.

(YN): ....I see.

Maurice: So, what's the name of this human?

(YN): ...Her name...is-

Suddenly, Maurice and (YN) both heard something from the clouds, as the two stood up quickly, starring up...and yet something huge was coming out from the clouds, a meteor look-alike...

(YN): The hell??! What is that?!

Maurice: Shit! Times over!!

(YN): What?! What do you mean by that?! What is it?!

Maurice: ...He's here. The one I've told you a while before!

(YN): What?! Who-

Suddenly, this meteor look alike with such speed passes above them as it then landed and caused a huge crash to the floor...after the crash....the smoke started to clear away...until suddenly...a silhouette behind the smoke was coming closer and closer to Maurice and (YN) as the two was wondering what was it...and yet...they heard a chuckle...

???: At last...I have arrive here, and finally found you! Haha!

Suddenly, this huge person appeared out from the smoke, as this person has this evil vibe aura, bulkier muscle, having two massive crystals erupting from his shoulders,  and he is none other than Space Godzilla himself...

Space Godzilla: Haha! At very last, I have arrive!!

(YN): Wh-What the?! Who the fuck is he?!

Maurice: That's...Space Godzilla!

(YN): What?! That's him!?

Maurice: Y-Yeah! Him alright!

Space Godzilla: Hehe, well well, at last I finally get to meet you in person, (YN)!

(YN): Tch! Just who the hell you think you are?!?

Space Godzilla: Ha! Me?! The audacity to ask me that dumb question! I am known as Space Godzilla, king of space, ruler of the galaxy! I have conquered many planets throughout my years! And now...I have come to conquer this planet, and many more left! But first...I came here to pay a little visit.

(YN): Tch, your name, everything you said is nothing but bull shit! Do you realizes who are you talking to here?!

Space Godzilla: But of course! I've know who you are and what are you capable of, king of the monsters! But...the only problem is...one of us gets to be called king, and I am here to settle this once and for all!

(YN): Nrgh! Big mistake!

Maurice: Not so fast!

(YN): Eh?! Maurice...?!

Maurice steps forwards as he stares down at Space Godzilla...

Maurice: Even if you are the king of space, but I can for sure tell you that if anyone is gonna fight (YN) is me! And only me!

Maurice dashes to Space Godzilla...

(YN): Maurice wait!

Maurice: Take this!!!

Maurice then lands a power kick towards Space Godzilla's side face, but it didn't even do much to him, nor made him move an inch...

Maurice: Wh-What?!

Space Godzilla: Hehe, that's some kick you got there...but not strong enough!!!

Space Godzilla then grabs Maurice's leg, pulls him and grabs his whole face as he then slams him brutally to the ground and yet tossing him away...

(YN): Maurice!!

Space Godzilla: Hehe, and now it's just you and me.

Both Space Godzilla and (YN) stare down as the two started walking around...

Space Godzilla: I've been waiting for this for so long, and I can finally get the chance to beat you up Godzilla, or should I say...brother.

(YN): Wh-What?!? N-No! No freaking way!! No way in hell you're my brother!

Space Godzilla: Oh but yes, if you can't tell, we both have the same name, we look very much alike, and we both are the same Kaiju monsters....but different title names.  But...think about it brother, insisted of fighting, why not the two of us join forces, and conquer every planet we want and both of us can be called the "KINGS" of everything!

(YN): ...Like hell you think I'll join forces with you! Like you said, there can only be one king! And we shall settle this once and for all!!

Space Godzilla: ...*grins* So be it, brother!!!

Space Godzilla rushes to (YN) as the two clash as they started staring down at each other as their clash started to cause lighting and thunder as well, and so, they began to fight, the two started to throw hands to each other, punches and kicks as Space Godzilla manage to land a kick towards (YN)'s stomach, (YN) recovers from that kick quick as he then strikes a brutal punch towards Space Godzilla's face...after that punch...he started to bleed from his nose as he wipes it off and grins...

Space Godzilla: Not bad.

(YN) growls as he then charges up his atomic breathe, and soon to blast it towards Space Godzilla....

Space Godzilla: Two can play that!!

Space Godzilla's two Crystal started to charge up as he then blasts a huge lightning beam out from his mouth as his and (YN)'s blasts blast together and caused a huge explosion...after that explosion...(YN) and Space Godzilla stare down...as Space Godzilla realizes Maurice behind him, standing up as he recovers himself as he and (YN) both got into a battle stance and Space Godzilla chuckling...

Space Godzilla: This shall be very interesting and fun.

-END OF CHAPTER 18-