Chp.8

-AUTHOR POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was morning, Ilulu, Kanna and Kobayashi were getting ready to head out, as Kobayashi was going to her work, Ilulu at Taketo's grandma store, and Kanna to school...

Kobayashi/Kanna/Ilulu: Okay, we're off.

Tohru: Okay, be safe out there, especially you Kobayashi!

Kobayashi: Mmm.

Ilulu: Say, I was wondering, where's (YN)?? I haven't seen him since I woke up.

Kanna: Yeah, me neither.

Tohru: Hmph. How should I know, he's wondering off somewhere at the forest.

Kobayashi: Heh, easy on him Tohru, and no he's not. He's probably at the roof resting, maybe he's not use to sleep into houses, it'll take time for him to try and sleep here.

Tohru: Mmmm.

Kobayashi: Well, okay then, I have to get going and not get late.

Tohru: Okay! See you three later!

And as Ilulu and Kanna both exited the house...Kobayashi then stopped for a moment..and turned around to look at Tohru...

Kobayashi: Oh, hey Tohru.

Tohru: Yes, Miss Kobayashi??

Kobayashi: ...Can you keep an eye out on (YN)?? And haven him get to know around here.

Tohru: Ehh?? Why me??? He can take care of himself. He's a man that can do it himself.

Kobayashi: And I also want you to get to know him as well. Just do this for me please...and have him get to know more with Fafnir and Lucoa please.

Tohru: ...Mmm fine. But I'm only doing it cause you tell me to.

Kobayashi: Good, and thanks. See ya.

Tohru: Bye Miss Kobayashi!

And so, Kobayashi exits her apartment and leaves with Ilulu and Kanna...after she does...Tohru's face expression turn to upset as she turns around and walks over to the living room and says...

Tohru: *sighs* I can't believe Miss Kobayashi let him live here...he's a freaking monster! He can literally kill us if he can! But...he hasn't, which he will soon! But then again...he's somehow has trust on Miss Kobayashi. And...she has her trust on him! ...Nope! Not gonna happen! I cannot have him close with Kobayashi! Never will it happen! ...*sighs* Now then...let's just forget it and just focus on your work Tohru...(YN)'s off somewhere who knows where...and I'll just clean up and head to my work with the maids.

And so, As Tohru gets to cleaning up Kobayashi's apartment...meanwhile outside...(YN) was on the roof...as he seems to be sleeping still...until he realizes that as he started sniffing his nose...he realizes that something wasn't right...as he opens his eyes wide open...
.
.
Back with Tohru...she simply was done cleaning as it didn't took her that long, knowing all she had to do was wax the floor only and TV...

Tohru: Well that was quick, well since there's nothing to clean here, I guess I'll be on my way to work with the maids and-

Suddenly....Tohru got cut off...as the door was kicked down as Tohru then turns around and notices (YN) on the door and enters...as he suddenly started sniffing around the apartment...

Tohru: Hey! What the hell you're doing here?!

He ignores her as he keeps on sniffing around like some animal...

Tohru: I'm talking to you!

He then stops and looks at Tohru...

(YN): Where is she?!

Tohru: Huh?! Where's who???

(YN): Kobayashi! Where is she?! I can't smell her scent anymore.

Tohru: Oh relax you. She's not here, she left to her work, while dropping off Kanna to school  and Ilulu to her job as well.

(YN): ...Oh.

Tohru: Hmph, besides why do you even care?

(YN): Thats none of your business.

Tohru: Oh yeah?! Well why don't I make you say it!

Tohru got her dragon claws out as she was getting ready to (YN)...but (YN) didn't seem like he wanted to fight as he replies...

(YN): ...I do not wish to fight you.

Tohru: Wh-What???

(YN): You heard me...I don't wanna fight. The only reason why is because I have found myself what I want, peace, and your the one that wants to start the fight, so technically you're trying to provoke me to fight you and cause trouble....right?

Tohru stood quiet...as she then turn her hands back to human...

(YN): Thought so.

Tohru: Tch. Whatever. Just do me a favor...stay the hell away from Miss Kobayashi...I don't want you even close to her!

(YN): Tch, like if you really think you can do something about it-

Tohru: I'm warning you! Miss Kobayashi is the only thing that matters to me! So if anything happens to her that has to do with you...I can tell you that things between you and I won't be good and easy.

(YN): ...Tch. Like if you can be able to defeat me.

Tohru: Like I said!

(YN): For fucks sake fine! I understand, idiot.

Tohru: Hmph.

(YN): Tch.

Tohru: Well, since I have no business being with you nor talking to you, I have to go to my work as well.

(YN): Fine by me, rather be alone hear than having you around here.

Tohru: Oh bite me! Oh and by the way...please make yourself useful and don't be such a lazy ass.

(YN): What??! And what do you mean by that?!

Tohru: Well now that your living here with us, especially with Miss Kobayashi...do her a favor and do something that has to do with a hobby.

(YN): Hobby??

Tohru: Yea, a hobby. What hobbies do you even have anyways???

(YN): ...Im very good at fighting and sleep as well.

Tohru: That's not a hobby, that's your lifestyle.

(YN): Then what the hell you want me to do?!

Tohru: Oh for love of-what I meant is that make yourself useful and get yourself a job if your gonna love here.

(YN): ...Job??

Tohru: Yes, a job. Miss Kobayashi may have let you live here, but I won't let you slide that easily...unless you want to disappoint her and kick you out of here.

(YN): ...What??

Tohru: Yup, she didn't only let you live here for your reason...if you're gonna live here with us, then you gotta do something for her. Get a job, make her happy.

(YN) stood quiet...hands crossed as he thought about it as Tohru then passed by him as she fixed the door with her magic and says to (YN) before leaving...

Tohru: ...So if she let you live here...then you gotta repay her back somehow, so I suggest you make yourself use file, and get yourself a hobby.

And so...Tohru then exits the apartment...and leaves...as (YN) was alone...as he was still standing, thinking about what Tohru said about Kobayashi...as he then says...

(YN): Make myself useful she says?? And...make Kobayashi happy?? And have let me stay here longer?? ....Well, she has done me that favor...so...I'll repay her back then.

-END OF CHAPTER 8-