The night shift

(Y/N) POV
*ring ring* "emmmmm?" my phone was ringing "Hello~" I said with a drowsy voice "why hello there sugar~" I didn't know who this was but he sounded familiar. just there I heard a girls voice "VINCENT GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE! OR GIVE IT BACK TO JEREMY! AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?" then I heard him laughing and the phone ruffling. "H-Hello (Y/N) it that you?" I knew that voice it was JJ or Jeremy "Hey JJ what's up?" I asked. It took him a while to respond "um you want a j-job?" "yeah why?" "w-well we have room for one more person at Freddy's and I was wondering if you c-could work with me?'' I thought for a second then answered back with "yeah that sounds cool ill be there in a few min!" I hung up and got dressed. I put on some blue jeans with a black tank top with a black leather jacket and long black boots. I grabbed my car keys and started to drive to Freddy's. I walked in and saw JJ "JJ IM HERE!" I yelled across the room. He turned around and smiled the biggest smile . I ran up to him and we hugged. I liked being taller than him heck his head was at my shoulders. "whoa JJ your still shorter than me!" I laugh a bit "haha y-yeah we last saw each other last month!" he said with a small but warm smile "HEY (Y/N)!" I knew that voice "Fritz? FRITZ OMG HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?" I ran up to a short chubby guy that had orange hair with glasses " two years! man you look great!" I blushed a bit "aw thank you fritz you look good to." me JJ and fritz were best friends in high school but fritz moved once we finished college and Jeremy worked so i didn't see him often. "um guys who's this?" I look over to see a pale man with black circle's under his eyes. His name tag read mike Schmidt. "oh mike this one of my best friend from high school (Y/N)!" "oh so your the girl Jeremy is all ways talking about!" I blushed a bit then looked a JJ who was all red "N-NO I D-DONT I-I-I-I M-MEAN MIKE STOP PLEASE!" I looked at mike trying not to laugh but I did "awwww little JJ talks about me how sweet~" I hugged him but his face hit my chest. But I don't care. He's more red now and starts to nose bleeds "ok im done know~" so we all laugh and I go with mike. He tells me about the place and what happened a long time ago. I got my uniform and put it on it was cute it had a light blue shirt with a black tie. it also had a navy blue skirt. I put my (h/C) hair in a pony tale and put my hat that read 'night watch' on it. I walked in the office and saw mike he smiled and pated the seat next to him. I sat down and it was normal none of them moved that much. it was 6 so waved at mike "see yeah around~"