Double date

Mike POV
I felt so bad for savvy. I really did. She was a good friend and always cared about her friends. I can't believe Vincent would just use her like that. I knew Fritz would be a good boy friend or husband for her since they both like sweets and they also like video games. I sighed and called Fritz.
Fritz: hello?
Mike: hey Fritz it's mike
Fritz: oh uh hey man..
Mike: yeah sorry about what happened this morning..I got out of control.
Fritz: it's ok I understand
Mike: yeah but that's not what I wanted to talk about..
Fritz: ok what do you want to talk about?
Mike: Savvy...
Fritz: ummm *cough* yeah Vincent would kill us so no...
Mike: no man he broke up with her
Fritz: wait WHAT?!
Mike: yeah they had a really bad fight and she walked out on him so she's single now.
Fritz: r-really?!
Mike: yeah and I was going to ask (y/n) on a date tomorrow night so I was thinking that maybe you can ask savvy so it could be a double date!
Fritz: s-sure man! Thank you so much your the best!
Mike: no problem! See you in the morning bye.
Fritz: yeah see you..
I hung up and chuckled. I didn't notice savvy and (y/n) watching me. I looked at them with wide eyes. "Ummmm..." Savvy ran up and hugged me. "THANK YOU MIKEY!" I smiled and hugged back. "No problem sav anything for a friend!" She pulled away and ran up stairs. (Y/n) smiled and hugged me. "Your so nice~" I smiled and kissed her. "Yeah I know.." She playfully smacked me and walked upstairs. "Come to bed when you are ready k?" I nodded and sat on the couch. "Well time for some COD!" I chuckled slightly and grabbed the X-Box controller. "Come at me bitches.."

••••••••
"(Y/N)! SAVVY! WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO TO WORK!" I yelled as I ate some toast and fixed my tie. "IM TRYING MIKE!" Yelled (y/n). "FUCK WHERES MY HAT?!" Yep that's savvy. I sighed and put my hat on. "COME ON!" I yelled. "MIKEY I WILL GO GET A KNIFE AND CUT THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE!" Wait how did she know that I was smirking? (Y/n) came running down while buttoning up her shirt and putting her tie on. I threw her a pice of toast and yelled for savvy. "SAV COME ON!" She ran down while putting her badge on with her hat on her head. "Ok let's go!" I threw a toast at savvy and grabbed (y/n)s hand. I ran out with her and savvy behind me. We all jumped in the car and I drove off. Savvy started humming and smiling like she normally does. (Y/n) was just cleaning her nails and looking out the window. I looked at the mirror at savvy. She was looking out the window blushing slightly. I could tell that today was going to be a good day for her. I pulled into the parking lot and stooped the car. We all got out and went inside. Savvy had to go to the kids cove and watch mangle as I took Jeremy's post. (Y/n) just took Scott's post while he was at home. I saw Vincent and he didn't look so happy. He was watching savvy the whole time. If looks could kill she would be dead in lest then a minute. She didn't even notice him cause she was talking to parents and helping kids. I saw Fritz go into the break room with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and followed him. "Before you do ANYTHING I want to talk to you.." Fritz stopped and turned around with a donut in his mouth. "Hmmm?" I sighed. "I'm scared for savvy..." He took the treat out of his mouth. "Why?" The scared look was panted all over his face. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "One word....Vincent.." He nodded and walked out the door. I followed him. He walked up to savvy and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled them hugged him. He smiled and hugged back. I looked over at Vincent, who looked like he was about to kill some one. Fritz and savvy talked for a bit and laughed. He sighed and said something that made her blush. She smiled and nodded then hugged him. I smiled knowing what he said. Vincent walked away growling a bit. I chuckled as I watched him walk into the break room. Fritz and savvy stayed together the whole time. I got to say they where pretty cute. (Y/n) stood right beside me. "You did great mike. I'm proud of you." I blushed as she kissed my cheek. "I got good taste in relationships." I said proudly. She rolled her eyes. "What?.." I whined as she walked away.
~~~~TIME SKIP BY SAVVY AND FRITZ 😜
"Hehe stop being so funny~." Savvy giggled as Fritz made a stupid joke. I smiled and called (y/n) for the date. She came down with a white sun dress with a small Lilly flower in her ear. Savvy took her attention away from her chubby crush and focused it on (y/n) "OH MY GOSH GIRL YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!" Savvy was in just a short blue skirt with a low cut pink shirt and two big bows in her hair. (Y/n) blushed and thanked her. I blushed as she walked down to me. She smiled and grabbed my arm. "Let's go to the movies!" I nodded and walked her to the car. She got in the front with me while savvy and Fritz sat in the back.
~~TIME SKIP TO THE MOVIES😍~~
The movie was starting off good. It was a romantic movie so a lot of couples where kissing. Fritz did the arm around the shoulder thing with savvy. She blushed and cuddled up to him. I look at (y/n) and smiled. She blushed and smiled back. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She happily kissed back. She pulled away with a blush and smiled. God she was beautiful. She looked back at the screen and rested her head on my shoulder. I know that it was a double date but it felt like a date with just me and (y/n). I just did a favor for savvy and fritz.

••••SORRY TIME SKIP•••••••
We where in the car so I had to drop Fritz off at his house. Savvy went in with him though. "BYE MIKEY AND THANK YOU! ILL BE OVER IN THE MORNING!" I smiled and waved off to her and Fritz and drove off with a laughing (y/n). "What are you laughing at?" I asked with a chuckle. "There so cute!!" I nodded. "Like you~." She blushed and playfully smacked my arm. "Stahp it~" she giggled.

(Sorry if savvy is annoying to this story XD)