Is this the end?

Just to say.. yes, this book is almost over!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-2 months later-

Since then, (Y/n) has been sick. To the point where she cant work. What was wrong? Lets just say she has to eat for two now. From the little fun that her and Mike had about two months ago. She groaned as she rolled onto her side. "Mike..! Get me some milk please.." He nodded and did so. "Here you go, babe.." He mumbled and signed. "I have to go soon..... I love you." He kissed her head as he got up. "Call me if you need anything." He smiled slightly and left. She frowned and looked at her belly. "Oh little one.. How will I tell him? Would he leave or.. I don't know.." She whispered softly to herself. "Neither." She sat up a bit. "I have to tell him." She whispered. "But who first?.." She thought for a second. "Savvy.". She got up and grabbed the phone with a bit of pain. She called the number listed as. "Weird Monkey.", pressing dial. "Hello?'' The voice answerd. ''Savvy! Come to my house as soon as you can!'' She panted as she gripped her stomach. "Ok! I'm on my way!'' She hung up. (Y/n) waited on the couch, panting with some sweat dripping down her face. ''Somethings wrong..'' She thought. Savvy came through the door. "I am here my friend!" She said as she ran up to her. "Tell me what's wrong!' She held her hand. "I'm.. Pregant.." She muttered. Savvy's eyes widen. "(Y/n)! That's awesome!'' She squealed. (Y/n) nodded and panted. "B-But something isn't right..i-it hurts..!'' She groaned. "Well I think that's supposed to happen..'' She said, nervously. (Y/n) groaned. " o-ok!". "You want anything?" She asked and got up. (Y/n) shook her head. "I'm good.. But thanks." Savvy smiled and nodded, walking into the kitchen to get something. "Sav..do you think Mike will care?.." The younge girl asked. Savvy shrugged. "He would love you anyway so, adding that would make it 10% more love!" She smiled warmly and drank some coffee. "You sure?" (Y/n) asked again. "I know so." Savvy reassured. She smiled. " Thanks, sav. " Savvy smiled. "Anyway, I'll be taking your shifts at work. If that's okay." She nodded. "Yep!". As the afternoon went on the two girls talked about love or their life. What they didn't know was that, they weren't alone.

Finally.. I can get back for what he did to us. He shall pay. Remember the names, Fath, Violet, Fred, Sophie and Tan. He shall remember aswell as experience the same pain we did! I will help us! We will be free..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, sorry for the wait and I hope this could make it up :3 bye!~