Words of wisdom

(Y/N) POV

Mike and I have been 'going out' for a week now and he still hasn't made his move yet. It was 9 Pm and I got ready for work. "You know im making the first move." I said out load while getting in my car. I drove to Freddy's and saw mike standing outside. I got out of my car "Hey mikey what's happening?" He sighed and turned red. He fast but smoothly pressed his lips on mine. At first I was shock but then I went with it. He put his hands around my waist and I threw my arms around his neck. When we stopped I looked him in his blue eyes. "Well..that..was...fun.." I said trying to breath. He chuckled "Yeah well you disserved it." I looked confused but then shrugged it off. We went in to see a gross make out seen. It was that purple guy with the blond girl but this time they were making out on the table. Mike turned red "OH COME ON KIDS EAT THERE!" The girl turned her head but the guy was still kissing her. She turned red then smacked him. "SEE I TOLD YOU THEY WHERE COMING!" He chuckled "Well who cares I still want you~" She rolled her eyes "Take me home NOW!" He sighed and picked her up and left. I looked at mike with a shocked look. He laughed and said "Yeah I know...its gross but kind of cute." I rolled my eyes then playfully pushed his shoulder. We worked till 6 and I decided to go to his house. He put some cloths comfy cloths on. I noticed that he wears a hat all the time. I thought about asking him but I decided not to. We played some call of duty "SHIT THOSES MOFOS ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS!" I laughed at how angry he can get. "Wow do you curse all the time?" He laughed "Hell yeah I do." I laughed even harder. When I calmed down I saw a cute little photo that looked like a baby mike. "Awww who's this little cutie?" mike blushed and said. "Well that's me as a kid." He looked so cute. "Awww you WHERE cute." it took him a while to get that. "HEY!" I giggled and kissed him. "JK hun JK." I spent the night in his bed. He slept on the couch while I sat in his room watching TV. I don't know what happened last night but I woke up next to him.

MIKES POV
I was asleep when I herd a thud. I jumped up looking around. I saw (Y/N) walk sleepily down the stairs. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" She groaned and walked up to me. Her lifeless body fell on top of me. I pushed her to the side and she laid in front of me. I wrapped my arm around her so she couldn't get up again. It felt right. She fit perfectly in my arms. I slowly went back to sleep. When I woke up she was in the kitchen making breakfast. "Morning!" She said with her warm cute smile. I smiled back "Morning." I said back.