Sailor moon loving nerd

(Y/N) POV

After work I went home to take a nap. I was just so happy to work with JJ that I couldn't sleep. I just remembered some thing. I got up and walked to my photo albums. "A www!" I was looking at pictures of me and JJ. One cute photo was from Halloween. He was dressed as sailor moon. His face was red and cute at the same time. I noticed that his face was red in all of them with me and him. People always said that we were a cute couple but I liked him him as a friend, I wonder if he felt the same. When I spent the night at his house his parents would call me his girlfriend and he would blush like crazy and start yelling. I would just laugh at how cute it was. "Man I miss the old days." *RING * I look at my phone it read "unknown" so I didnt answer it. *RING* it rang again "UGH WHO COULD THAT BE?" I answered it "um hello?" There was a cough "well..um..can I speak to (Y/N) please?" "Yeah speaking." "Oh hey it's mike." I smiled a bit "oh hey mike how did you get my number?" He cleared his throat "well I asked Jeremy because I thought we could be friends outside of work." "Wow that sounds great!" We talked for a long time. After that we said goodbye. I looked at the time it was 7 pm. "CRAP!" I ran to take a shower and get ready for work. I jumped in my car to go to Freddy's.