Pizza is the code for love

(Y/n) POV
I was a bit sad to leave Mari but I had a job to do. I said goodbye and walked away. I only had about 2 hours left for my shift then I could go home with mike. I gave more pizza to the kids and gave mangle a good cleaning because you know those kids are always tarring her apart so she's always getting dirty. I almost feel bad for her. It's not fair that the kids get to tear her apart pice by pice. I went into the employee room to see if they had any food. Nope they where out. "Oh come on..." I wined as I walked away. I saw mike eating something. "Mike? What are you eating?" He slowly turned reviling him eating a pice of pizza. "Ummm....." He said with a hint of worry. "Can....I have a slice?" His worried look turned into a amused look. "Oh you want this?~" he asked as he waved the pizza slice in the air. My stomach growled. "YES!" I said about to drool over it. I ran up to get it but he put it over his head and since he was taller then me I couldn't reach it. I started jumping but it was no use. "MICHAEL SCHMIDT GIVE ME THAT PIZZA!" I growled at him. He laughed as he lowered it. I grabbed it and did a mocking 'HAHAHAHA' at him. I started eating it. "Mmmmmm....pizza.." I melted into the pizza, taking every bit slowly. When I finished I gave the crust to mike. "Here you get to have this even though you where a dick." I giggled and handed it to him. Shockingly he ate in. "Mmmm thanks doll~" I was laughing at the fact that this man could eat more then Fritz like how is that even possible? The bell rang. "Come on Mikey let's go home~" he jumped up and took my hand. "Can you make dinner?" I looked at him and playfully smacked him. "Mike you just ate a pizza and a pizza crust. How can you still be hungry?" He blushed. "Doll you make me hungry~" I blushed. "Mike you nasty." He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Yeah but you like it~" I sighed and nodded. "Well maybe I do~" I said and pecked his lips. We walked out to the car and he started it. While he was driving I looked out the window and saw a couple with a kid. I thought for second to see what mike would be like as a father. I was so into my little day dream that I didn't notice mike was calling me. "(y/n) are you ok?" I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah just tired." He nodded. "Yeah me to. You want to go to bed when we get home?" He asked not taking his eyes off the road. I nodded and yawned. We got home and I instally went up stairs. Mike was going to sleep on the couch but I yelled at him. "MIKE SLEEP WITH ME RIGHT NOW!". I heard footsteps going up the stairs. He slowly opened the door. "Yah sure doll?" I nodded. He went into the bath room and changed into his comfy cloths. I saw his little beenie and tilled my head. "Mike why do you always wear hats?" I asked without thinking. He sighed and took it off reviling a head full of scars. "I really don't know what happened but when I was a kid some thing happened. I just like to cover it up." I got up and hugged him. "I don't care if your bald or not I just care about my Mikey." He hugged back. "Mikey you can wear it if you want I was just curios." "Thanks doll.." I leaned up and kissed him. He happily kissed back. I broke it and got into the bed. "Come on get in." I said as I patted the other side of me. He got in and I curled up to him. "I love you mike." "I love you to doll." We both fell asleep.
(A/n)
Yeah sorry that it took so long school has been up my butt and homework is really crazy pulse I got other story's to so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try and do more. K bye~