/)( 030) /) cherry bomb

(A/n) XD SORRY I HAD TO MAKE THIS A CHAPPTER
(Y/n)
I woke up to see mike was no where to be seen. "Mike?" I got up and walked around. "Mike where are you?" I walk in the living room to see him drinking. "Shit..." I said as he was swaying back and fourth. "Michael what the hell? It's.....7 o'clock in the morning and your drunk." He laughed. "I found *hic* some juice~" I face palmed. He stopped sawing and yelled at the top of his lungs. "CHCCHCHCH CHERRY BOMB!" I jumped back. "Wait what?!" "CHERRY BOMB CHERRY BOMB CHERRY BOOOOMMMBBB!" Then he fell on the floor and pasted out. I sighed and called Jeremy and Fritz. They both came over and laughed at mike. "Wait wait he did what?!" Fritz said trying not to laugh. I sighed and told him again. Jeremy although thought it was funny he was actually scared. "M-Mike wake up..." No response. Fritz got up and pick mike up. Mike smiled and grabbed his chest. "Mmm (y/n) I love your boobs~" Fritz blushed and dropped him. He started shaking. "I have been touched by a bad man....". I laughed and made Jeremy pick him up. Mike kissed his cheek. "I love you (y/n)~" Jeremy screamed and dropped him. He was red and covering his face. "Ok call Vincent." Fritz said as he got his phone out. "Hello?" "Fritz I'm busy right now..." "Vincent since when are ever busy?" "Ummm..." "Yeah get your ass at (y/n) s house now." I heard a sigh. "Fine but savvys coming to." "Ok l don't care man." He hung up. "K he's coming." After about 5 minutes there was a giggle and a knock at the door. I opened it to see Vincent and savvy. Savvy had her hair down but it looked a little messy same with Vincent. They both came in and I told Vincent to get on the couch. He sighed and picked mike up. Mike rubbed his long hair. "I love your hair (y/n) it's so soft~" he then rubbed his chin. "You need to shave baby~" "I'm done!" Vincent dropped him and went over to savvy. "Let me try!" Savvy yelled. She walked over but mike grabbed her leg. "Your skin is so soft (y/n)~" savvy blushed and kicked him off. She walked over and cuddled up to Vincent who looked like he was gonna kill mike. I gave up and walked over to him and yanked his arm. He fell right on me making me fall with his face in my chest. "M-Mike?!" I yelled as everyone was staining at us. He started sucking like a baby. Jeremy threw his arms in the air and walked away. Fritz stood there with a wide mouth. Savvy blushed and put her face in Vincent's chest. Vincent just stood there blushing a light shade of purple. "Mmmm~" mike purred. His hands rubbed my thighs roughly. I was now red and pushed him off. "OK HE IS STAYING ON THE FLOOR!" I yelled as I got up. Every one nodded and left. "Oh my Fazbear that was so wrong." I said as I sat on the couch.