Can love be fixed?

(( ok savvys not the girl that Vincent was making out with in the earlier chapters. I meant to put Jennifer in but I forgot to and also for got to talk about savvy so I'm sorry about that XD in my fritz X reader I did and I got mixed up so yeah...enjoy! And that's savvy up there :3))

(y/n) POV
I was still on the couch when Mike woke up. "Ugh...what happened?" I crossed my arms and gave him a 'you are in big trouble' look. He tilted his head. "What? What did I do?" I sighed and held the empty bottle up for him to see. "You found this juice last night and got drunk. You malasted (GOD I CANT SPELL X( ) poor fritz and Jeremy and even Vincent and savvy." He tilted his head again. "Who the hell is savvy?" I faceplamed. "THAT GIRL WHO IS DATING VINCENT!" I yelled at him. He shook his head. "No that's Jennifer." I tilted my head. "Wait what? Savvy looks just like her you know blond hair, light blue eyes, big boobs and a bubbly personality.." Mike laughed. "Oh no that's her cousin savannah candy but she likes to be called savvy. Jennifer most of moved back to her old home with her family. I guess savvy is taking over for her." I sighed. "Well geez....but you rubbed her leg while you where drunk. You grabbed Fritz's man boobs and kissed Jeremy on the cheek. You rubbed Vincent's hair and then his chin while saying. "You need to shave baby."." His eyes widened . "What else happened.?" I sighed. "You where singing cherry bomb..." He rubbed his head. Before I could say anything else there was a loud knock at the door. I walked up and opened it. There stood savvy, but something wasn't right. She had looked like she had been crying for a long time and she had a big bag in her arms. "Hey sav what's wrong?" I asked opening the door wider hoping that mike would see this. She sniffled. "Last night when me and Vincent went home we had a fight...it got real and we broke up. Can I please stay here for a while? I promise that I won't be a bother. I can cool and clean with out pay. Please let me stay for a week or two or just until I get back on my feet." I wanted to cry with her. I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder. "Yes you can stay here for as long as you like.." She began to cry. "T-Thank you so much (Y/n) your the best." I turned my head around to see if Mike would say anything. He looked at her then at the ground. I let go of her and lead her into the house. She saw Mike and hugged him. He blushed but hugged back. "Don't worry sav there's a guy at work who is always talking about you.." She looked up. "There is?" There was excitement in her voice. He nodded. "Yep it's Fritz!" He said with a confident smile. Savvy blushed. "Well maybe I like him back..." I gasp. "Wait what?!" She sighed. "That's the reason me and Vincent had a fight. It was because of Fritz. He said that I hang out with him more then I should and that I didn't acutely love him. He said that I was cheating on him with Fritz but I wasn't. I do have a crush on him though.." She started fettling with her fingers as a huge pink blush came on her face. "When I came to visit Jennifer I would always hang out with Fritz. I would go to his house and play some Zelda or what ever. I loved the fact that he was chubby. It made it more fun to hug him. I love his reddish orange hair cause I love to mess with it. I took his glasses and put them on me one time. " I 'awwed' and hugged mike. Mike smiled. "Maybe I can hook you two up.." Savvy looked up and smiled. "R-Really?!" Mike nodded. "Yep anything for a friend." Savvy giggled and hugged the both of us. "Y'all are the best!!" She kept jumping up and down. I smiled. "Ok now go get some rest you look really tired." She nodded and ran upstairs to the guest room. I turned to Mike. "So can you really set them up on a date?" He nodded. "Yeah it will be easy as I have to do is tell him that she likes him back and hope that he will ask he out." I sighed. "Ok fine but I'm still mad at you for getting drunk on your ass." He laughed nervously. "Yeah sorry doll I was thirsty and you where asleep so I went down stairs and looked for something that taste good." I nodded. "Ok fine." Savvy came running down but she had her night cloths on. She ran into the kitchen. "What do y'all want to eat?" I shrugged. "Mac'n cheese maybe? Mike what do you want?" He shrugged. "Pizza I don't know." Savvy laughed and started making something. She made pizza for Mike and mac'n cheese for me. She sat down and watched us eat. "Mmmm sav this is good.." I melted into the food. Mike ate it quickly and watched me eat my food slowly. I finished and put the dishes up. Savvy and Mike where talking about something. Savvy yawned and said goodnight. She walked upstairs and into the guest room. I yawned to. "Mike you coming?" He shook his head. "I will I just want to watch some TV first." I nodded and went up stairs. I put some night cloths on and jumped in the bed. "I swear if he gets drunk again I'm going to kill that man.." I said to myself as I snuggled into the pillows.

Instagram: savvy_the_night_watch_girl
Have any thing you want to tell me just say it on Instagram :3 I follow back to :3