A little suprise~

No ones POV
Savvy ran up and knocked on the white door. "MIKE IM BACK!" She sang with a giggle. He opened the door and smiled. "Hey sav!" He hugged her and let her in. "Oh hey savvy!" (Y/n) smiled. "Hey guys!" She smiled widely. Of course mike being the man he is had one question to ask. "So sav.. Did you and Fritz sex it up last night?" Savvys eyes widened as she spit out her coffee with a huge blush. "MIKE!" (Y/n) yelled. "What?! It's a question!" Savvy sighed. "N-no we didn't..." Mike sighed. "That's too bad... " savvy blushed harder. "H-how?..." Mike chuckled. "Because! It's amazing! It shows how much you love that person! When I was a teen and i went on dates, I did it with them the first date!" (Y/n) laughed. "Yeah but then you would run away and never talk to them again!" Mike groaned. "Babe!" He whined. "Your the to talk!" She rolled her eyes with a smile. "Shh mike.." He huffed. "Fine.." He sat. Down on the couch and watched the news. Savvy and (y/n) talked for a bit. "Oh my gosh girl he is so sweet! He is also the best baker I have ever seen!" (Y/n) gave a soft laugh as she cleaned the dishes. "Really? How do you know?" "Well when we went in his house he made some diner. It was so good!" She squealed a bit. (Y/n) sat down in front of her and drank some coffee. "Really?" Savvy nodded. "He says that he wants to open a bakery some day!" She smiled and tapped the coffee mug. (Y/n) smiled. "Well I'm happy for you.." Savvy smiled. "I'm happy for you! Your a lucky girl to have.." She leaned in. "To have Mike.. He might be a hotheaded pervert but he is nice to the people he loves." She pulled back with that same smile. (Y/n) blushed a bit and nodded. "Yeah true." She took a sip of the chocolate colored coffee. "So um savvy what's your favorite drink?" (Y/n) asked with a curious smile. "Well I like coffee, any soda, wine and v-" mike stopped her. "Let me guess? Vodka?" Savvy smiled and nodded. "Wait vodka?.." "Yep!" She cheered. "If I drink it then I go a little crazy." She giggled a bit. "A little? Ha you went crazy and boss had to calm you down by knocking you out!" She cocked a brow with a smile. "Really?! And he still let's me work?" Mike chuckled a bit. "Yep the old man still does. I mean your the only person who can light up a sad kid!" She snorted. "Yeah I love kids!" "M'kay let's get cleaning! Mike you stay down here, savvy you clean the bathroom and I'll clean the bedroom!" Mike groaned and nodded. Savvy smiled and ran up stairs. (Y/n) followed and went to work. The house wasn't really a mess, it was just a little dirty. No one knows how but savvy finished in about 10 minutes. Mike wasn't even half way through. (Y/n) was almost done but still had work to do. Savvy helped mike to give him a lead start then helped (y/n). "Thanks sav.." (Y/n) smiled and huffed a bit. She nodded. "No problem!" "MIKE YOU DONE?!" She yelled. "YEAH!" He yelled back. "M'kay let's go." They walked down stairs and looked around. The house looked better then ever! "Wow nice job guys!" She smiled. "Mhm now imma nap.." Mike said as he laid down on the couch. "M'kay you do that.. Hey sav how about you go hang out with Fritz?" Savvy smiled and nodded. "Okie I will. BYE!" She yelled happily and skipped outside. "Night mike." "It's fucking 4:56 pm.." "I don't give a damn..." "Alright.." He smirked and hugged a pillow, falling asleep. She sighed. "Oh boy.. Good night my little pervert.." She walked upstairs. "Heard that!~" he joked and went to sleep. "Alright.." She walked to the bedroom and laid down, grabbing a book in the process. She went under the covers and started reading. Not long after she fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm SOOOOOOO SORRY GUYS! iv been so busy and didn't have time to update this!
Instagram: savvy_the_night_watch_girl
Bye :3