X3 LET ME LOVE YOU!!

No body's POV
Now that savvy was out of the house, for now.. mike and (Y/n) had some privacy~ at lest that's what Mike wanted...(Y/n) not so much.... "BABE PLEASE!!" "MIKE PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!" She yelled at the man. "PLEASE LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!" He hugged her and tried to carry her to the bedroom but she wasn't having it. "NO BAD MIKE!" She started slapping the shit out of him. "PUT ME DOWN!.." She growled as mike picked her up and started walking to the bedroom. "I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS! I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME HOW!!" She growled and started kicking. "THIS IS RAPE!!" She yelled and started trashing around. "Not if you enjoy it~" "STOP DOING THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Mike chuckled and sat her down on the bed. "I won't hurt you I promise~" "GET OFF ME!" She needed to calm down so he did what any man would do, put her writs over her head and get to work. And that's what he did. "Wait..." He whispered and looked at the closet. He smirked and got up to get something. "Oh god mike please no..." She tried begging but that turned him on even more. He pulled on the hand cuffs. ">:3 ready doll?~" ((that was literally his face XD)) she shook her head rapidly. He smirked and put the cuffs on her writs. "P-please..." Mike smirked and started to unzip her dress. She gave up and watched. he took her dress off and smiled with wide eyes. She blushed and looked away. He then started at her bra. He grabbed both of them and in amazement played with them. "I wanna see them be free~" "MIKE NO!" She yelled again but it turned him on even more. He reached for the bra and..*SMACK* she punched him. He wasn't holding her arms up so she swung with her arms and smacked him. He fell on the ground and passed out. She sighed and undid the handcuffs. She left to the bath room and put on some night cloths. She huffed and left him on the floor. "Good night my little pervert..." She sighed and went to sleep. Although she woke up to mike moaning out her dang name. "NOPE I DO NOT APROVE THAT!!" She yelled at the bathroom door. He yelled and stopped. "G-Go back to sleep....please.." He begged. She smirked. "Nope~" she got up and went down stairs. "GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I BARGE IN THERE!" She yelled as she began to make breakfast. He sighed and came down. "Let me love you!!" He cried. "I will...after I'm ready for that.." She put the pancake on a plate and put it on the table. "Now eat we have stuff to do." Mike groaned. "What stuff?" She sighed and cleaned a cup. "We are going to clean this house.." He sighed. "Ok fine...." (Y/n) smiled. "Good~."
(A/n)
Sorry it short /)0~(\