Two for the Show

Legoshi's POV:

For the duration of biology hour, I sat still while I felt the presence of the wolf behind me. His fur was so fluffy and it made him look, I don't know, adorable? No. I didn't know what I was feeling during the time I was idle in the room. He didn't really look like a lot of the grey wolves in the room. I mean, I could see some of his neck's fur fall on his collar and the fur on his arms would puff out of the sleeve. He looked very sweet, no, casual. He looked casual, free and not stressed at all. I want that feeling, but with whatever happened the day before, I don't think it's going to happen soon.

I stood, finished with biology hour, and walked out of the room, still dreaming about the wolf who entered the room. I thought of what he would feel like if I... touched him. Would feel like the little bunny I almost devoured? Does he also smell like flowers? I had to stop thinking about him. I shook my head in hopes to get him out of my mind and rushed to the dorms to uselessly rest for the drama club play tonight.

Y/N's POV:

The walk to the wolves' room was awkward. I was with Rhys at the time, the red fox who befriended me in the middle of a bizarre brawl during breakfast that other day. Before we were asked to head to the basement to complete biology hour, his roommates had exposed his love life to me in the middle of a heated conversation. I wasn't thinking much of it, but I was somewhat curious about what had happened before.

"So how many girlfriends have you actually had?" I ask, breaking the silence between the fox and I.

"None. Trust me."

"You were just outed by your dormmates, you've gotta tell me. We're friends now, aren't we?" I answered to a lie, hopefully getting something out of the fox. All I got was a sigh and a gloomy look from the sad fox. I had never seen him this way before, even after, like, two weeks of being with him. I thought it was quite early for me to be experiencing his deeper feelings because I was still labelled as the new student, but I was getting quite curious.

"I don't know what to tell you," he replied.

We continued walking until we went down a flight of stairs to go to a hallway with different entrances to different circular rooms which were where the doors were. I had been told that the doors are at random so I would need to search for my own myself, which would be a tedious task because there were loads of rooms full of animals that weren't even wolves. I entered the first hallway; grizzly bears, pythons, rats and no wolves. The second hallway didn't have one either, neither the third, fourth or fifth. I knew the day was about to end soon so I ran further into the connecting hallway and entered a random room full of doors. There it was. Wolves. I smiled, rushing to enter the room and joltingly opened the door hoping I wasn't late for anything. It seemed like I was greeted with thousands of stares which were under a somber moonlight. I smirked, thanking the gods that I wasn't late. Everyone looked back down to the dim concrete floor, except for one, which stared attentively at my movement. His tail slowly shook.

Legoshi's POV:

"Hey, have you seen that weird wolf?" Jack asked everyone in the dorm, changing from his uniform into his tracksuit, "He's a new student, isn't he?"

"I've seen him around, not a lot though," Collot answered, "What was his name?"

"His name's [Y/N]," Durham said, "Sho talked to me about him a few minutes ago, according to him, he's a pretty cool guy. Played the flute for a bit, now apparently he's going to be performing in the band performance for the Winter Concert."