How the snake got its Venom (cobra x kinana) (series of one shots)

Here's the one shot guys sorry it took so long. This one shot connects to other ones I'll do after it.

Normal p.o.v

Have you ever thought (how did a snake get its venom). well I know most have. But there are a few who know the story of how the snake got its venom. if you haven't heard it then gather around for we com back, to when Mavis just created earth and animals, and man.

A girl with purple hair walked down the street. most who were blind thought she was human. oh how wrong they were. it was the beginning of the new civilization.

Gods were worshipped, same as creatures that lived there. now why worship creatures, well it was one of mavis laws. anyway back to the girl.

She walked into an alley way and disappeared. slithering out was a purple snake left in her wake. like before the blind said "snake snake run" and fled. In turn this pained her. oh how she wished someone could not fear her.

Meanwhile a boy with a blind right eye, and crimson hair walked around. he was in a place that was dark and quiet. as he walked he peered at the wall dividing him and man.

Why were they divided you may ask well he was a form of death. his whole body was filled with clear, tasteless stuff, that was deadly. he was forbidden to cross the wall. If he did the gods would punish him.

Back with the girl she left the town sulking. as she walked she saw a water woman clearing rivers. he body flowed like it and was magnificent. she turned to the girl and called her over.

" Hi juvia was wounding why you were staring miss" the woman asked.

"Oh I've never seen a water woman before and it's kinana the snake" kinana replied.

"Oh well juvia is honored to meet you kinana now Juvia must get back to work she'll see you again hopefully" juvia said.

"Yes may we meet again miss juvia" kinana said and walked off.

As she walked she saw different creatures running, swimming, or flying. coming to a gate that said "no trespassing" she stopped. as she stared a voice talked to her.

"Oh great snake the acceptance is just beyond theses gate, pass though and you'll see you fate" an angelic voice said.

And with that she went though. about an hour later she was stopped by a red-head woman. she wore armor, had a sword at ready, red hair that was a scarlet red, and chocolate brown eyes.

"Halt non shall enter further with out a permission" she said in an almighty voice.

"I'm kinana the snake and I have come her because a voice directed me here" she said.

"I am Erza the knight of the people and gods if a voice sent you here very well, but be warned lying to me and stepping in will kill you do you still wish to proceed" erza asked.

"Yes" kinana replied walking out to the other land.

"You have not been killed so I take your word good luck kinana the snake" erza said before returning to guard her post.

As kinana walked she felt spurts around her. some evil, others meaning no harm. opun arriving she was face to a wall. but found away in under it.

Once inside she meant the boy who was a form of death. He saw here and spoke.

"Why would you a mortal come to the side of death" he asked.

" I kinana the snake am looking for another who understands me, who people fear, who has never known love, I wish to be of Service to them" she replied.

" You would take the power of death, you would live with it, and service it for the rest of your life, you would to me cobra the venom" he asked.

"Yes I would" she replied.

He then smiled "well kinana I give you my power and services as well" and with that he kissed kinana who kissed back.

Once the broke apart they smiled and linked arms. now each of their destinies were one. and they forever would be together. as both service the other it turns into love. the are mates destine to be. and forever will.

This is the story of how the snake got its venom. and how they lived for each other every day. if you think their the only ones to be destined to be your wrong. In our next story we Learn how the water and ice be came one.

A/n so there it is I hope you like it and yup gurvia up next. you'll see different people In the stories time to time so until next time.