The love formed by war Rogue x kagura with a little of stingxyunkio

Normal p.o.v
It was the year 1550 and a giant war broke out in fiore. there were many loses for everyone. it was a famous war for those who remember it. because with out this war love would of never blossomed. who did it blossom for you ask. one was named rogue and the other kagura. rogue was a farm boy who grew up with swords men ship. he lived with his best friends sting, yukino, and angel. they owned a 10 acer piece of land. they weren't the richest nor the poorest bunch. but when war strucks rogue loses all the land and is separate from his friends. kagura was a middle class girl. she worked as a trainer in swords men ship. not many people could match her technic. she lived at a guild that only had women so see didn't see much men around. but when war starts she stands up to stop it even if it's her death. They weren't on the same side or enemies. enough about this lets get on with the story.
Rouges p.o.v
As I walked with my group I looked around. the town was worse for ware. there were kids crying, women crying or rocking back and forth, or dogs nudging their dead or injured masters. I looked down who knew I would get this bad. we traveled past it and came on a enemy camp. I readied my sword. we charged in crying in our battle crys catching them Off guard. I slashed into two of them before rolling into tent for cover but what I saw was more important. a girl with brown hair hanging by chains beaten hung there. I crawled over and untied her. she struggled but was to tried to go on. "it's ok now I got you" I told her. she some what nodded while I picked her up bride style. when I got outside I found my group dead or dying. before they noticed me I slipped out with the girl. As we walked she coughed and I sighed. I walked to a near by river a got her some water. she drank it and looked away and I sighed again "thanks" she muttered. I smiled a little but I went back to my straight face. "so what's your name" she asked. "rouge how about your". "I'm kagura". "so why were you tried up back there". "my squad got attacked". "oh well I'll catch dinner you rest". she nodded and went to sleep. I set out to catch fish and crawfish.
Kagura's p.o.v
As I slept it came back to me. we were walking to our base camp when it happened. as I walked with my group something seemed off. no birds chirping, no animals noises, even the air seemed strange. in a flashed we were over powered. i slashed back and forth to no prevail. they then took me and some of the others. And two days later he showed up. I thought that my time was up and my luck ran out. that was until rogue came. I woke up to the smell of food cooking. rogue caught atleast 20 fish and was cooking them. he handed me the one that was done first. I gladly took it eating it fast just not fast enough to swallow the bones. rouge chuckled a little and I smiled. we ate in silence until rogue broke it. "so what happened to you" he asked. "my squad got ambushed by that camp me and some others were taken hostage I'm the only one left."i replied. "looks like we're in the same predicament" he said. I nodded and continued to eat. "we'll team up from here on is that okay". I nodded happy he wasn't just going to leave me out here. nightfall hit and he pitched up a tent. when it was done he crawled in side waving for me to come in to. I crawled in and he closed it. I blushed at the space between us. I laid down facing the other way. I had never been this close to a guy before. i began to shiver and I heard a sigh from the other side. he grabbed me and pulled me in close to him. I blushed but atleast he's still warm.
The next morning (rogues p.o.v)
I woke up first and blushed at my thoughts. I thought she was so cute sleeping. I heard people shouting in the distance. I almost didn't want to but we had to leave. I woke her up and told her about the voices. she hopped up and began packing the tent and water. I made the fire look less like someone had used it. we took off in the opposite direction. it wasn't long until they found us. we ran and ran hearing then behind us. we came to a water fall. I looked back to the shouts coming closer, and to the water fall. I grabbed the bag and though it down. I looked to a confused kagura. I grabbed her and said "do you trust me". she nodded and I jumped off to the depths below. she screamed and hung on to me as me fell. I flipped over so I would take most of the waters impacted. we slammed into the water. The world got black and I black out. I awoke to a tear eyes kagura looking at me. I was about to speak but was tackled instead. "I thought your were dead". "so what atleast you be alive" why is she so worried about me we just meant. "idiot I can't handle another death". I hugged her "I'm sorry". and the unconscious kissed her. she tensed up but kissed back. for some reason every though we just meant I could see myself living with her for ever. she smiled and I did to.
Time skip to 4 years later
The wars over and I was happy. me a kagura still traveled together and I grew to love her. I hadn't told he yet but I was today. "hey kagura". "what is it rouge". "I love you will you marry me". "she blushed and looked away but turned back and said "I love you too and yes" while smiling. I kissed her I was so happy. we traveled looking for sting, yunkio, and angle. when we found them sting smiled and teased me about kagura. I smiled though knowing she loved me meant everything.
Time skip 4 years later (Kagura p.o.v)
I woke up to a small figure jumping on the bed. Rachel our 4 year old daughter yelled "mommy, daddy it's Christmas and uncle sting, aunt yunkio, abut angle, and Sam are coming over. I smiled and said "we're we'll meet you in the living room" she smiled and left. rogue groaned but kissed me good morning. I smiled just for years ago he asked me to Marry him and now we have a 4 year old daughter. We got up and walked into the living room. who knew love blossoms in war.
The end