The teacher and the student (gale)

I dedicate this on to fairy101tail
Normal p.o.v
It was a normal day in the city of magnolia. levy was walking with her friends and talking about her night school class. "they are always talking they never listen" she complained to them. her night class helped young adults who need help preparing for college. the only problem is her class never listened to her. "don't worry levy someone must Listen to you". "I highly doubt it Lucy-chan". little did she know someone did listen. and that someone was gajeel redfox. he was never good at academics so he had to listen. not only that he thought she was beautiful. his only reason to come was to pass his night class and come to see her. only two problems in his way jet and dory. 2 teachers who were a little older than her who wanted her to them selfs. and the would do anything and I mean anything to get her. as she continued talking to them she didn't seem to notice gajeel waving to her. sure he was a bad boy in high school but now he wants to straighten himself out.
Gajeels p.o.v
Ignored again by her. a voice told me your no good for her. the other said try and you'll succeed. then the two figures popped up. the right looked like an angel with blue hair, brown eyes, and dragon wings. she looked like my cuz Wendy.the other was a pink haired guy with onix eyes, horns, and dragon wings. he looked like my cuz natsu. "you should tell her how you fell" Wendy said. "forget that never tell never get hurt" natsu said. "but if her tells her he listens to her notes and he's the one who's been getting the best grades in there I might change". "impossible she to good for him". "uh guys can we finish this later" I asked. The nodded and left I sighed another long day. (if you can tell me who I was referring to I'll do you couple next. hint it's from a kids movie that took place in Central Americas time). I walked to class and sat down. gray fullbuster sat in front of me he was one of my best friends. next to me was lauxs Dyare, and to my left is Jellal fredenze(idk how to spell their last names). Then she walked in she started the lesson and I listened. the way she explained it made it so easy. plus the fact she was our age. after the lesson I packed up and was interrupted by the sound of struggling. I walked out to see levy or miss mcgarden pinned to the wall by mr. Jet. I was about to hit him but got a better idea. "hey ms.mcgarden I have a question about the homework on the board".
Levy's p.o.v
Honestly no one is paying attention today again. hold on that kid is what's his name. gajeel redfox well atleast someone listens. I was walking to the teachers lounge when jet stopped me. I said "what's up jet". next thing I knew he pinned me against the wall. "why do you resist me levy". "because I told you I'm not interested in dating you". He was about to force kiss me when someone called to us. " hey ms.mcgarden I have a question about the homework on the board". "I'll be right there". I pushed jet away and ran into the safety of the class room. "thank you for that". "no problem I was going to punch him but thought that would be better". "so do you really have a question". "no just wanted to help you out". "oh and thanks for paying attention to my lecture". "nan I should thank you they're easy to understand and interesting to learn". i blushed no one has ever said that about my lessons. "hey you want to walk out together from now on just to kept the other guy away". I smiled "sure I would like that". we walked and chatted I could get use to this.
Time skip 2 years later still Levys p.o.v
It's been two years since that day. today all the night class students pass what study they a are in. I'll miss gajeel after these 2 years I've fallen for him. His smile, his Crimson eyes, and he's long black mane. as the party started gajeel came to me and pulled me aside. "hey levy I wanted to ask you something". "ok what is it" I asked wondering whys he's nervous. "since today I'm no longer you student will you go out with me and move in with me". I felt like I was having a dream but this was real "yes I would be happy to". and then and there we shared our first kiss. after that I moved and we became closer then ever. and now 4 years later I stand as you bride. I had just finished my vow and people were cheering. and the moment we had been waiting for came "you may now kiss the bride". gajeel kissed me and cheers erupted though out the church. we hopped into the car and left. we traveled to our new home. and there he laid kissed me saying "I love you mrs.redfox". "and I love you mr.redfox". "that was a cute story mommy" my 4 year old daughter Alex Lucy redfox said. I smiled "I'm glad you like it". "you telling her about us again" a rough voice said from behind me. I looked and smiled I was my lovely husband gajeel. "yes daddy mommy told me about your guys wedding". "is that so shrimp jr.". she pouted "I'm not a shrimp daddy". I laughed I love my family and to think it all started when he was my student.
The end