The angle and the demon nalu

I dedicate to this to ale308015 who requested this one
Lucy's p.o.v
I sat on the clouds sighing to my self. I was sad all the time up in heaven and I've found no one. there was this boy I knew back when I was alive but he's not here. what was his name again natsu I think. ah well duty calls.
Natsu's p.o.v
I was a top my castle in the underworld. my subjects flow temporal(my oc) he was my cook best one I've had with this damn food. gajeel redfox my bodyguard and my best friend. and finally my healer Wendy Marvell she's more like a sister than a friend. flow came back with what I ordered. buffalo wings with extra spicy sauce. I must say his wings are the best I've ever tasted. "the you go natsu" flow said. I smirked "you know it's disrespectful to call your master by his first name I could kick you out". he snorted "good luck finding a better cook". I chuckled "your right I guess I'll let it slide". he rolled his eyes and left. I waited for my day to start. Demond queens lined up to meet me. Gajeel was at my right with jellal at my left. Jellal my new bodyguard starting to day. First a girl with blue hair walked up. she smiled "I'm Emily and I like destruction". I sighed "next". I frowned why is she back (idk her name the dragon obsessed girl who made that artificial dragon). she smiled "I'm back and again I asked you to marry me". I roar "no means no next". after an hour of nos and nexts they stopped for the day. I rang a blue bell. "you rang bro?"flow asked. I nodded "two things one I'll have 10 spicy tacos and show me her again". he nodded and drew the mirror he has to look over the castle. when the flashing disappear the blonde girl from my dreams came on it. he left to make the food. I smiled at her for some reason she was the most beautiful girl I've seen. flow always warned me that "falling in love with an angle is forbidden". I laughed at the memory "like he could talk". he came back in and I switched it to a emerald haired girl chatting with her. he blushed and shot a death glare at me. I chuckled and he chucked the food at me. thank zeref I caught it(Ya guys get it). I ate while looking at her.
Lucy's p.o.v
"Hey levy, sand, Romeo, and Erza" I shouted run to them. they smiled and said "hey". sand(another one of my OCS) was a emerald haired girl who died protecting her friends. Romeo was a black haired boy who died saving a girl from a fire. levy was a blue haired girl who died from a mugging. and Erza was a red haired girl who died during a war she took in her mothers place. How did I die well I died because I was deemed as a witch yeah not the best way to die. we started talking an I felt like watching him today. "sand could you show me the Demond king". she nodded and a portal appeared and in it was a sapphire blue haired boy and a pink haired guy. sand tuned in on what they were saying. "you a freakin douch bro" the pinkie laughed "what was that saying you told me don't fall in love with an angel like you can talk flow". "flow" sand repeated making us smirk. Flow said "I said that because when you do you cant even be with her it's forbidden you idiot"."then why do you still watch that greened haired girl"."ugh there is no point in arguing with you just don't do anything stupid natsu". "natsu wait I know him" I said. the others looked at me and gasped. "do you really remember him Lucy" erza asked. I nodded and she smiled "let's look those two up then". I nodded "lets". Thank Mavis we have a library about all beings. I walked around and found natsus section. it had 6 books in it. I took the two labeled natsu dragneel and ingneel dragneel. I let the others pick the rest. I read "natsu was born as a human in the 1500s,he was a knight who betrayed his king for money, no one knows why and some believe he had a good reason, he has four subjects flow his cook, Gajeel and jellal his bodyguards, and Wendy his healer, he is now looking for a wife but still can't find one, father igneel dragneel. natsus death was on 7-07-1557". I was surprised and shocked at his background. I read his fathers "ingneel dragneel born a nobleman who was known for his explosive expertise, he had a son who later became a knight, his son was caught stealing money and people yet to know his motive, after his sons death ingneel vowed for the kings daughter to be burn at the steak, the king at that time was Jude heartfellia".(is this the right spelling) I was shocked my dad was the one who killed him. that explains why I was burned as a witch. I looked over to see the others done. might as well read about his subjects. "flow temporal a boy who was born in a tribe of native Americans, his chief was bixslow a wish man who could control spirits, flow killed him for a unknown reason, for that he was killed by a arrow to the heart, now he severs natsu as his cook death was on 7-07-1827 ". "Wendy Marvell she was the daughter of the great medicine women grandine, he mom was killed for treason when she did nothing wrong, Wendy avenged her death by slipping poison in he chiefs drink, she was then killed by a bear who was said to protect his family, now she severs as natsus healer her death was on 7-07-1837". "gajeel redfox a bad boy who never trusted anyone, his mother was always sick, his father never around, he had to rob and steal to stay alive, he was later hanged for stealing from a bar in town death was on 7-07-1847". "jellals (please tell me how to spell his last name) was a cop who grew up in Brooklyn, he was the best cop next to one, he always did what was right or so people thought, he was killed on account of stealing things from the crime scene death was on 7-07-07". After reading all of it I wonderer why would the do those things.
Time skip 10 years later
I'm finally going to hell with the others to meet them. we were walking when creeps came up. they had lust in their eyes and eyed us. before they could speak a pan knock them out. It was flow "come with me to natsus castle it's not safe here" he said. he summoned a car and we got in. When we arrived I was struck with awe it was beautiful. red with orange trimmings. we were escorted in by flow and sand wouldn't stop staring at him. I giggled quietly to myself. he told the others to go to a room that had steaming coming from it. and point me to a room. I walked in and natsu was sitting waiting for me. I saw him wave to me and I came over to him. he was so cute pink hair, tan skin, and a tooth grin. we chatted for awhile until I asked him why he stole for the king. he sighed "I stole from him because some people needed money or the would get kicked out of the kingdom". I understood my dad did say anyone with out money would be thrown out. I sighed "I see so your not that bad. he smiled and nodded. he then said "look Luce I'm going to be honest I have be looking for a wife and even though I don't really know you I want it to be you". I blushed and said "I feel the same way".
Time skip 4 years later
We were married in secret and had a son in secret. one day while we were seeing each other Mavis the queen of heaven and zeref the king of the underworld appeared both looking furiously at us. Mavis took
Me from him and said "you and the others are forbidden to see them". I screamed "natsuuuu!!!". And he screamed "lucyyyy!!" Back. and that was the last of our love. but we still talk in secret. but stopped after natsu faded away. all we hope is our son can
Find love. I silently cried as I had a dream of him while withering away. for my love had been forbidden so I no long have the need to exist.
The end