The prince and peasent Guvia

Grays p.o.v

I woke up to my alarm going off. I shut it off and got up. as I walked out my servants greeted me. I was prince soon to be king. my mother ul was queen right now,my sister ultear was princess, and my step brother Lyon was trying to take become king from me. mom already said I'm going to be king unless he marries first. I told my mom I would be at my ice ring. My body guards gajeel and natsu followed me. ever since I was born I always like ice it just feels natural to me. as I skated I saw my brother rubbing a red mark on his face. I wounder who did that.

Juvias p.o.v

Juvia was walking around when Lyon came up to her. he said "why my fair lady you look lovely to day". Juvia told him "thanks but you know juvia Doesn't like you for the last time". Lyon always tried to get me to be his girlfriend but I said "no". Lyon then smirked and tried to pull juvia for a kiss . She slapped him on the face and yelled "juvia will never love a man like you who only cares about looks you freak". he smirked and said "I might as well get another sucker". he then walked away. Juvia doesn't get it he seemed so nice. when she meant him he was a sweet heart. he even seemed proper. but when he was talking with his friends he talked about her differently. one of his friends told her he was only trying to be king and to do that he had to marry. juvia was now sad but saw Lucy, Levy, and erza. Erza was married to her child hood friend jellal, and he treated her like a goddess. juvia wishes some one would do that to her. as they approach her they said "hey".their smiles told juvia they saw what happened. They said " way to stand up for your self girl, and he deserved it. juvia said "thanks" then Lucy and levy started to blush. the said "we have something to tell you".juvia, and erza said "what". they said "I'm dating someone". Lucy said "his name is natsu dragneel and he's one of the princes bodyguards". Levy said "and I'm dating gajeel redfox he's the other guard". we smiled and hugged them. but juvia wishes she had someone".

Grays p.o.v

"Oi flame brain stop with the fire"."but you'll catch a cold ice princess" natsu said with a smirk. he was settling fire to stop the ice I stopped him but barely.he laughed while I glared at him.just then Lyon came by and told natsu, and gajeel something. they said "no fuck you we know your not going to mean it".he then stormed off towards the castle.i asked them about it. they said "he just trying to pull one out friends heart so she'll marry him than he said hill break her heart".i frowned how could he do this. they started to leave to meet up with their girlfriends and friends. they said "I could come". so I did. when we got there I froze.in front of me was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.if she wasn't in this class which doesn't matter to me she would be a queen. they then said "she's the one getting her hearts messed with by him". I walked up to her and apologized.

Juvias p.o.v

As gajeel and natsu came someone else followed.he was handsome and looked cool the only tiny problem was his shirt was off. he walked up to me and said "I'm sorry for my brother Lyons behavior I'll make sure it doesn't happen again". He was Lyons brother but he's to nice. I smiled and said "its fine, and your clothes". he freaked out and found them. after awhile we chatted and found we had a lot in common. he didn't even complain about juvia speaking. after an hour we left to our houses.

Grays p.o.v (a week later)

It's been a week and I still can't get the never to ask out juvia. She is smart, beautiful, had a cute way of speaking, and was the sweetest person ever. I walked up to meet with her. I said "hey juvia". she said "hi gray". we walked and chatted. now was the moment of truth. I asked her "juvia I was wondering if you wanted to got out with me and become my goddess".she blushed and the smiled saying "of course". after that we kissed and I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest man in the world.

Juvias p.o.v ( 4 years later)

It has been 4 years since juvia and gray started dating. everyone else was married and gray became king. I was happy for them but sad because they were always busy. gray walked up to me all red, got down on one knee and said " will you marry me juvia lockster I would be the happiest man in the universe if you did". I was tearing up and said "of course juvia will you idiot". We kissed and lived happily ever after.

THE END