I'm not sorry leo x aris with nalu and a little mavis x zeref

Just so you know if blank no one requested it
Normal p.o.v
In a town were the people greeted each other everyday. A girl with pink hair was walking with her friend Lucy. she was the shy type, always apologizing to someone for no reason, but she did have hidden strength. in the other part a guy with orange hair that formed into cat like ears walked with his friend natsu. the orange haired guy was a player, powerful, and wore shades everywhere. they were walking and bumped into the girls. the pink haired girl said "I'm so sorry". "no it's okay" the orange haired guy replied. as he looked at her he couldn't help by feel strange. he never felt like this around another human being. "Hi I'm Leo and you are". "I'm Aries I'm sorry". "you don't have to be sorry see Ya around". Aries stared at the guy who she felt strange around. his words "you don't have to be sorry" replayed in her head. She smiled and continued walking with Lucy.
Aries p.o.v
It had been 10 years since that day. I was 20 now while Lucy was 21. she was always sneaking off with a guy named natsu. well she better stop or we'll get in trouble. you see were witches and love is frowned opun in are house hold. the strongest of us is master Mavis. she was the first witch to appear in this town. she loved a boy who later on left her. she doesn't know why he did but after that she said "love was unnecessary for witches". I sighed better go get Lucy before she gets punishment by Virgo again. I found her and was shocked she was hugging natsu. I went to speak but then he showed up.
Leo's p.o.v
I was walking to meet natsu. apparently he had been sneaking off with some girl. When I found them I saw her again. only she had longer hair and a more curveish body. (Leo this is the voice in you head stopping being creepy bro). what ok never mind that last statement. she looked away saying "I'm sorry but Lucy we have to go". Lucy nodded and began to walk with her. but I stopped her "can I have your phone number just to stay in touch". (Yeah sure just to stay in touch great lie bro) "shut up dude who ever you are" I Said in my head. (fine jes bro I just wanted to give you advice) I was brought back to "here you go I'm sorry" Aries said to me. I hugged her and said "don't be sorry I'm glad you gave it to me". she hugged back for a short time and then they left. (smooth dude keep that up and she may fall for you as well) "I don't know what your talking about". (sure you don't dude well see Ya). I blushed I'm starting to hate this voice in my head. When we got back to the mansion Capricorn greeted us with a bow. we bowed back and walked in. the house was wild. Taurus was looking at girls on the internet saying "their bodies real mooove me". he adds way to much os when speaking. Gray and the others were staring at the stage. I looked and gajeel came out say "this is a song I wrote myself, shoo be doo ba". he was booed by natsu and gray and they started fighting until the one who owns the mansion came out. macrov stopped them and went back to drinking. elfman keep saying man or manly every where. same old mansion and same old friends. Leo sighed "should I call her". the voice inside his head said (of course idiot she gave you her number didn't she). "ok who are (um you can call me chippy). "What why won't you tell me your real name". (I will in time bro gotta go and don't call her until tomorrow idiot). "ok ok I get it. natsu came up and sat at the bar with me. I rung the bell and flow appeared. "what's up bro" he said. "nothing much"."what do you guys want". "a spicy omelet, steak, chicken, burrito, chips with salsa, and some beer". he nodded "anything for you Leo". "yeah I'll have fish and chips, with Pepsi". he nodded again and started to make stuff. surprisingly he took over for lauxs macrovs grandson left with his wife mirajane to the next over. I surprised because the kids 16 and a master chef. he came back in about 30 minutes. I was eating when a blu haired boy came up to natsu and me. "Leo can I have some of your fish". "sure here you go happy". "thanks your the best".
Meanwhile at the witches mansion
Aries p.o.v
I'm mad at Lucy she got me in trouble to. now I have to deal with virgo's punishment. I walked around in a tight maid outfit. what's with Virgo and tight outfits. i walked in and a shiver ran down my spine. I looked over to see Erzas cake smashed by canna. "my cake CANNA HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Apparently canna just didn't care for Erza wrath. magic flew everywhere. someone would get hit and join in. I got hit and attack with my fluffy wool attack.
Time skip 2 weeks later
We had to clean up all the mess. I took 2 weeks. I checked my phone and there was a text from Leo. It said "hey I'm going to be at McDonalds if you want to hang". I blushed just me and him. I guess I could give it a try.
Leo's p.o.v
I waited by the McDonalds and sighed "she's not coming". (don't lose hope yet bro). "Thanks chippy"(here she comes see Ya). "hi Leo how are you". "I'm good how about you". "good so are we going to eat here". "uh yeah if that's ok". "I'm sorry it's just I've never been here". "look it's all right you don't have to apologize to me". she smiled and nodded. when we ordered she got the same thing as me. a Big Mac, large fri, and hot coco since it was winter. we ate and her face brightened up at the taste. "this is soooo good" she sighed. after we ate I decided to ask her something. "hey Aries". "yes Leo"."um would you be my girlfriend". A flash of light appeared and next thing I knew I was on the ground. a woman who looked to be in her 20's glared at me. "Your not worthy of her love". and with that she left with Aries like it was magic. I walked back in depression. "your not worthy of her love" replayed in my head. I sat at the counter with my head down. flow was still up even though it was 9:00. "hey flow". "what's the matter with you". "I got told I'm not worthy of someone's love". he signed "look dude if you think your worthy then by God your worthy now stop mopping and go get your girl". I smiled at him and then I ran to natsu and said "were do Lucy and Aries live". "why" he look just as bummed as me. "so I can get Aries back". he smiled "follow me and not just Aries but Lucy to". "I'm in and I may be able to help you"A voice from behind said. it was zeref a member who almost never came out of his room. we nodded and left to get the girls.
Aries p.o.v
"Just say your sorry for almost accepting his offer". "no I'm not sorry Mavis and I never will". "don't you see he'll just break you heart Aries". "no he won't and like he tells me I don't have to be sorry so I'm not". the doors bursted open with natsu, Leo and a black hair guy. Mavis froze when the made eye contact. "zeref is that really you". "yes Mavis and I didn't leave you I was kidnapped and forced to work for a gang when i finally broke free I made my way here searching for you". Mavis teleported to him hugging him will she cried "I missed you so much I'm not even mad anymore". he smiled "I'm glad" and kissed her. Lucy and natsu did the same. I felt like I was the only one not. until Leo came up and said "I love you Aries the way you always apologize, how beautiful you are, and your smile". "I love you too Leo but I'm a witch". "and I don't care nothing could change my feelings for you". I smiled and kissed him surprising him "I'm not sorry about that" and he smiled.
The end