She's mine buddy gurvia with lyerdy

I dedicate this one to guriva lover who requested it.
Normal p.o.v
I was a normal day in fairy tail. Natsu, gray, and gajeel were fighting. while Lucy, juvia, and levy were chatting. erza got fed up with the fighting and stopped it. after that stopped the whole guild made bets on who would win in a drink off. canna or master most voted for canna. While this was going on a certain water mage with the help from a certain she-Devil made a plan to ask out her gray-sama. "Just go and ask him to a restaurant juvia"mari pleaded. "juvia is nervous what if he says no"juvia said."just go and do it now!!!" Mari roar."ok juvia will". She walked up to gray and said "gray-sama will you go on a date with juvia". he smiled "sure why not". she squealed "can you pick juvia up by 5:00". he smiled "sure". she left running out the door leaving gray free to shiver. "see was that so hard"mari said while in her satan soul form. "no not really" he said walking off to get ready. mean while at lamian scale Lyon was at the bar sighing to himself. he was over juvia but couldn't seem to get Meredy out of his head. he thought she was beautiful and powerful. he made up his mind he would ask her out. he learned crime sorcerer would be in town this week. he found were they were and walked over to them. he asked "hey Meredy do you want to go on a date". she blushed and looked at the others. they said "she would love to". he smiled and said "I'll pick you up at 5:00". she nodded but on the inside she was screaming "finally".

Grays p.o.v
I walked home and went to my closet. I decided to wear a black shirt, blue pants, and my regular shoes. Tonight was going to be a long night. I walked to fairy hills with 5mins to spar.juvia came out in a blue sundress that faded to light blue at the skirt and she had sandals on. she was beautiful yes I said beautiful. "h-hi juvia you look gorgeous" I managed to speak.she smiled taking my arm "Juvia thinks you look handsome". I looked away to hide my blush. we got to the restaurant, and sat outside. a waiter came by and said "what will the lovely lady have". "juvia will have a burger with fries". "and you" he said as if he just saw a troll. "I'll have the ice cream sundae". he "tch" coming right up. he kissed juvias hand and I felt like knocking him out. juvia asked "is gray-sama alright". I nodded but on the inside I was a lion ready to pounce. he came back with our food. while we ate we chatted."so juvia wants to know why you were red early"."i was just feeling hot"."oh ok". he came back and kissed her hand again. I got fed up and said " she's mine buddy get your own". he scoffed at me "prove it". I looked a juvia and kissed her on the lips. she squealed in surprise but kissed back. "juvia will you be my girlfriend". "Of course gray-sama".
Meanwhile with Lyon and Meredy.

Lyon's p.o.v
Me and Meredy just witnessed grays confession. Meredy said "its about time". I nodded wait a go gray. the same waiter came to us but was punch by Meredy. we ate and then I took her home. before she left I said "I love you Meredy will you be my girlfriend". I couldn't see because her face was covered but I thought I saw her blush. "we..." I was cut off by a kiss. I kissed back right away. "does that answer your question"."yeah".

Meredy's p.o.v
I walked in to see jellal and ultear smirking at me. i rolled my eyes and went to bed. I must say I'm really happy. thank you Lyon.

Time skip to the next day (Juvias p.o.v)
Juvia was so happy take that love rival. first the kiss now gray-sama asked me to move in with him. she was so happy. when juvia made it to the guild gray-sama kissed her then went to fight natsu. and she heard "gurvia is now canon" from mari.
The end