Scarlet hair the same as blood jerza

Jellals p.o.v
I was in a dark room. nothing was there but a speck of scarlet flashing in the dark. when I followed it I came up to a beautiful girl she turned and smiled. the only thing off about her was she had fangs. she whispered in my ear "it's dangerous to be out her at night you should go home". I looked past her and I saw someone's neck with to bite marks. and when I looked back blood ran down from her lips. I woke up sweating like crazy and panting. it was that dream again. you see when I was little I wander off from my house and came upon a redhead beauty in the woods. what shock me the most was not the fangs or the fact she drank someone's blood. but her caring yet commanding voice. She was beautiful, and amazing at the same time and I was only 6 when I found her. but after that I never found her again. I sighed what happened to you. I looked her up when I was 8 and found her name to be erza scarlet. she was 8 when she became an vampire. and now she was spouse to be 56 but she looked 18. I sighed I should just give up I'm 19 now and I have to look for a job. I was searching places to stay around in a city called magnolia. I decided to help out a restaurant that was famous in magnolia. I found a border house called fairy tail. I applied to stay and almost instantly I got a reply saying "yes". I was on my way now I just have to take the train.
Erza's p.o.v
I was sitting at the bar eating my strawberry cake and I had a glass of blood on the side. thank Mavis Mari makes a blood supplement. I looked to see gray(he's a yeti) and natsu(idk if this an actual myth draco) fighting again. the owner macorv was having a drink off with canna(sprit). It was funny seeing the old man lose to a girl. Lucy, and levy are also vimpares like me. they were talking about their books or books they read with Wendy another draco. we have 5 Dracos in total. gajeel redfox the iron Draco, Wendy Marvell the sky Draco, lauxs Dyare the lighting Draco, flow temporal(my oc) the water Draco, and natsu dragneel the fire Draco. Then there's the shapeshifters. the staruss (idk how to spell their last name) Mari, lisanna, and elfman. freed Justine he's Demond. evergreen half fairy, half gorgo. Bisxlow a spirt king. Romeo and maco conbolt Fire spirits, juvia lockster a water spirt, and sand storm an earth spirit(my OCS live interest). It was a normal day until the doors open reviling him.
Jellal's p.o.v
I was in the train station of magnolia. It was beautiful trees everywhere, kids running and playing, and the chime from the church bell. I walked for awhile in search of fairy tail bordering home. I found it and walked in. wow was it loud and everyone was fighting. but they stopped when I came in. they looked at me then a short man called me over up the stairs. I followed but not before seeing red hair as scarlet as blood. I walked in and the old man smiled. "hello you must be jellal our new member". I nodded not finding the will to speak because of his horns. "I'm half goat, half human" he said. I said "ah ok". "your the first human we have so don't be freaked out if the ask you a lot of questions". "ok". I followed him down stairs. he roar "listen up you brats this is jellal our newest member". cheers erupted though out the house. A girl with red hair walked out the doors signaling for me to come along. why does she look so familiar. I walked out and that's when I saw her face. it was her the vimpare i saw as a kid just as beautiful as I remember her to be. she smiled "hello there aren't you that boy from be for". I smiled "yes it's me". she shook my hand "I'm erza scarlet". she showed me around and we chatted and then I went to my room. It was normal and not to big or small. I fell asleep.
Time skip to 2 years later
I was use to the house now the others stopped sniffing my sent and me and erza were good friends. I was walking home when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and I was cut open. I looked to see a man holding a knife saying "I'm sorry but It was you or me". I dropped to my knees and fell on my back. with my scarlet blood spilling out around me scarlet like her hair.
Erza's p.o.v
I was walking home when I smelled blood. I followed it to see jellal laying in a pile of his own blood. I ran to him tears falling from my eyes. I picked his head up and put it on my lap. he smiled weakly saying "before I die I just wanted you to know I love you Erza". the tears were falling on him. I have to save him. I said "I can save you jellal only if you agree". he nodded weakly. I leaned down and bite his neck.
Jellal's p.o.v
As she bit into my neck I felt colder then before. I didn't feel the pain and I felt stronger. when I awoke I was in a unknown room. in the bed I laid erza was next to me hugging me for die life. I felt strange and my teeth felt sharper. I got up and looked in to the mirror and I had fangs. "don't worry you get use to it" erza said from the bed. I walked over and said "thank you for saving me". she smiled tears falling down "I had to because I love you too". I kissed her and she kissed back. I laid her down and she smiled "I love you jellal". I smiled back "I love you too erza".
Akirajewel request a jerza one so I dedicate this one to her.
The end