Chapter 1 - Village and City

8.00 am

As the sun risen, the village which surrondered with nature and fresh air had woke up, the love birds started to chirp in the tree, the sun shined so brightly to the whole village, people were doing their morning chores and doing there usual work. With that, a well built man walked down from the stairs while folded up his vesti, he twisted his moustache and sat down in the living hall. That was none than the village leader, and also our hero, Ashwin Kumar.

Saraswati: Ashwin, did you wake up just now?

Ashwin: Yes ma, I'm damn tired from my work, so I decided to take some rest for today.

Saraswati: Ok pa, take this coffee and fresh up quick, I had already made breakfast for you. ( gives the coffee )

Ashwin: ( takes the coffee ) Thanks ma, where is dad and Pavi?

Saraswati: Your dad had gone somewhere for work, your sister had gone to your friend's house, they will be back in no time pa.

Ashwin: Is she really going to her friend's house? ( raises his eyebrows )

Saraswati: Here we go again, why don't you just trust your sister? She is not going to do anything wrong.

Ashwin: You had no idea about her ma, she is a little devil with a human form.

Saraswati: Whatever, just drink this coffee and come back for breakfast after you have fresh up, ok?

Ashwin: Ok ma.

Ashwin drank the coffee and he went back to his room to fresh up, his mom Saraswati looked at his room and thought about something.

Saraswati: He is really ruling this whole village, but I don't know when is the only girl going to come to rule his heart. God, please make him to meet the girl soon.

With that thought, she took the cup and went back to the kitchen. Meanwhile, two men came into the house to call out Saraswati. She looked out from the kitchen and saw two familar figures, she smiled and welcomed them to the house.

Saraswati: Hey, Pugazh and Rakshan, come inside pa.

Pugazh: Hi ma, how are you?

Saraswati: I'm fine pa, how are you both?

Rakshan: We're also fine ma, where is Ashwin?

Saraswati: He is taking a shower, he will be back in a few minutes. You guys wait, I will bring you a coffee.

Saraswati went back to the kitchen to make coffee for Pugazh and Rakshan, they went to the sofa and sat down on it.

Rakshan: Dei macha, how is the preparation going on?

Pugazh: It's going fine da, it just that we need to tell it to Ashwin and Saraswati ma.

Rakshan: I heard that Lakshmikanthan pa is going to bring his friend named Krishnakumar, who is he?

Pugazh: Oh him? He is the top classical singer along with his wife, Binni. They also had two daughters with them.

Rakshan: Oh really? Are they going to come here in our village?

Pugazh: Yes da, I heard that her first daugther is getting marry, so they planned to held the marriage in our village.

Rakshan: Wow, another marriage in our village? It's going to be fun as well.

Pugazh: Macha, they are also very rich, they are very wealthy people.

Rakshan: Really? I heard that rich people always behave rude to everyone.