Chapter 4 - His Embrace

2.00 pm

Sivaangi was waiting for Ashwin at the living hall to take her and show her his village, she had already told it to everyone and they also agreed to it. Saraswati who was cooking in the kitchen came nearby and asked her.

Saraswati: Sivaangi dear, what are you doing here?

Sivaangi: Oh Amma, I'm waiting for Ashwin to take me out to show the village to me.

Saraswati: Ok dear, I'm sure you are gonna love our village, you are going to witness the beauty and power of our village.

Sivaangi: I can already told it when I came into this village.

Saraswati: All right, where is Ashwin?

Sivaangi: I told him to come down but he still didn't come yet.

Saraswati: What is he doing up there? Let me call him, Ashwin!!! Ashwin!!!

Ashwin: Ah Amma, I'm coming.

Ashwin walked down on the stage and looked at his both mother, his eyes can't take off from Sivaangi's beauty in her beautiful dress just like this.

Meanwhile when Sivaangi saw Ashwin came down from the stairs, she admired his vesti and his pink clothes as he looked awesome in it just like this.

They looked at each other's eyes and were telling 1000 things through it, their eye contact were broken by Saraswati who was still standing next to them.

Saraswati: Dei Ashwin, what are you doing at your room? Sivaangi has been waiting for you for a long time.

Ashwin: Sorry Amma, I can't find the right clothes to wear for going outside.

Saraswati: Wait, why do you have to pick the right clothes just to go outside?

Ashwin: That's........ummm...........

Saraswati: Well forget that, take a good care of her. From now on, she is your responsibility, ok?

Ashwin: Ok ma, I will.

Saraswati: Sivaangi dear, don't go anywhere without him, always stay next to him, ok?

Sivaangi: Ok Amma, then we are leaving now.

Saraswati: Bye dear, have a fun time. ( hugs her )

Sivaangi: Bye Amma. ( hugs her back )

With that, Saraswati left from there to continue her usual work.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, am I disturbing you a lot?

Ashwin: Not at all ma, so are you ready to go?

Sivaangi: Yes Ashwineyyy......

Ashwin chuckled at Sivaangi and loved her when she called him Ashwineyyy, he admired her a lot and he can felt the feeling of love around him, they went out from the house and looked at their surrondings. He folded his vesti up and put on his cooling glass, she looked at him as he looked so handsome in this outfit with the cooling glass.

Ashwin: So, where do you want to go first ma? ( raises his collar )

Sivaangi: Ummmm.....your wish, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: Follow me. ( adjusts his glasses )

Ashwin and Sivaangi walked together to a road where there were some small house next to it, she looked at the houses as it looked small and comfortable to stay in it.