Chapter 5 - Alone Together

Finally, updated after a long time. Sorry about that because I had forgotten about this story.😅

9.30 pm

Ashwin and Sivaangi's family had gathered to the living room, they were waiting for the two pure souls who hadn't came back home yet, they were starting to get worry as it's getting late.

Saraswati: Dear, why didn't they arrive yet?

Lakshmikanthan: Don't worry dear, they will be back as soon as possible.

Rakshan: Appa, should we go out and look for them?

Lakshmikanthan: No need, let's wait for a little more, then we will go and search for them.

Just then, they heard the sound of someone coming inside.

Binni: Saras, I think they have come back.

They all walked toward the entrance only to find Ashwin was carrying Sivaangi who was sleeping in his arms, everyone's jaw dropped when theys saw the scene, Kavitha was watching from behind and was fuming in anger as she never seen him touched any girls before, and now he was carrying a girl who came into the village only a few hours ago.

Saraswati: Dei Ashwin, what is this?

Binni: Ashwin, is something wrong with Sivaangi?

Ashwin: Ma, don't worry she is fine. She was tired on the way back to home so I carried her to make her sleep peacefully.

Binni: ( smiles ) Thanks for taking good care of my daughter pa.

Ashwin: No worries ma.

Krishnakumar: Ashwin, hold her tightly or else she will fall from your hands.

Ashwin: Ah, ok pa.

Lakshmikanthan: Ashwin, bring her to her room carefully.

Ashwin: Ok pa.

With that said, Ashwin went toward the stairs and went up while carried Sivaangi, Binni and Krishnakumar were happy to see their daughter got so much love and care from his family.

Binni: Saras, you are very lucky to have this good son.

Saraswati: Oh come on Binni, you also had a blessed daughter.

The elders chit chatted while the others gathered in the corner of a room, Kavitha slowly went behind them and eavesdropped at their talks.

Sakthi: Anna, am I dreaming or what?

Pugazh: Dei, I'm also having that doubt da.

Rakshan: This is the first time our Ashwin carried a girl who he knew earlier.

Teju: Why? Why would you say that?

Pavithra: Teju, you had no idea. He would be the leader of this village, but he's not the man who would mingle or talk to girls a lot, basically he is a shy type.

Sakthi: Akka, you are saying that he is a shy type, but here he is carrying Sivaangi easily, that too in front of us.

Rakshan: Guys, I think it's time to create a mission.

Pugazh: Mission ah? Enna macha soldra?

Rakshan: Ama macha, there is something going on with this man.

Pavithra: I did notice his sudden change of his behaviour, I think we need to keep an eye of him.

Teju: Are you guys doubting that there is something between them?

Pugazh: Yes Teju, we have to find out about it.

Sakthi: But how? Asking them directly?

Pavithra: Psch, my brother is not the type who always says the truth, he will try to find his way out from our suspicious looks.