Chapter 2 - Special Feelings

5.00 am

In the city,

It's about time for Sivaangi and her family to get ready for the village trip, Binni came inside her room and patted her both daughters's shoulder.

Binni: Priya, Sivaangi, wake up. We have to get ready.

Sivaangi: .........Hmmm.........for what?......

Binni: Don't you remember? We are going to the village which we talked about last night.

Priya: ......Can we just go after sometimes?

Binni: No Priya, you have to wake up early in the morning starting from today, because you are going to live in your husband's house as a daughter-in-law, so you have to learn the basics of being a daughter-in-law.

Sivaangi: Hmm......Even going to someone else's house have basics, then I'm not going to marry anyone.

Binni: ( chuckles ) Ok, enough of our talk, just go and fresh up, we are about to leave in just an hour. Quick!!

Priya: All right, all right. We are going now. ( gets up from the bed )

Sivaangi: Amma, where is Appa?

Binni: He was talking to his old friend about our arrival.

Sivaangi: All right, let me go and fresh up.

Binni: Come fast, your father and I will be waiting for you both at the living hall, you got it?

Priya and Sivaangi: Yes ma.

Binni: Good. ( leaves from their room )

Priya: I should supposed to sleep peacefully by now.

Sivaangi: What to do? There's always a lot of enemies for our sleep. Let's go and get ready.

6.30 am

After a half an hour, Priya and Sivaangi had freshed up and got ready to leave in any minute, the family were at the living hall waiting for the last two people, Sakthi and Teju.

Binni: Sivaangi, did you call them? Are they arriving now?

Sivaangi: Yes ma, they said they are getting close.

And then, they heard a car sound coming from outside of their mansion.

Priya: I guess it was them.

Krishnakumar: Hi Sakthi, Hi Teju, how are you both?

Sakthi: Hi Uncle, we are fine.

Teju: Hi Uncle, sorry for the late.

Krishnakumar: It's ok ma, by the way are your things are packed?

Sakthi and Teju: Yes Uncle.

Krishnakumar: Ok then, I think it's time to leave for the village ahead.

Binni: Guys, take your things and put it at the white car, ok?

Sivaangi: Ok ma.

They all went out from their mansion and reached through their car, it was a big car that can cost about 30 lakhs, Binni and Krishnakumar were sitting on the front, Sivaangi and Priya were sitting at the middle, while Sakthi and Teju were sitting at the back.

Sivaangi: Psch....I'm going to miss our home so much, ma.

Binni: Don't worry da, we will come back after Priya's marriage is over, ok?

Sivaangi: Ok ma, but how long it's going to take to reach the village?

Krishnakumar: I think it will take about 3 hours.