Chapter 6 - Angel Everywhere

7.00 am

Sivaangi woke up from her bed while streching her arms and legs, this was the first day of her staying in this village, especially at Ashwin's house. She needed to do all the arrangements for her elder sister Priya's marriage, but she knew that it will be held after 3 weeks, so she will have some time to explore the village more with her unstoppable energy.

Binni: Enna Sivaangi? Elinchithiya?

Sivaangi: Ah Amma, are you going somewhere?

Binni: Yes da, me and your dad need to look for some things for the marriage, so we are going out now.

Sivaangi: All right, but only you and Appa?

Binni: No, along with Priya.

Sivaangi: Oh, ok. Make sure to buy everything it need for the marriage.

Binni: I will, stay here until we come back.

Sivaangi: Ah Amma, bye.

Binni: Bye da.

Binni left from the room, leaving Sivaangi to think with her small finger tapping her chin.

Sivaangi: Amma and Appa are getting busy for the upcoming marriage, so do Priya. What am I going to do until then? Anyway, let's go to fresh myself up.

Sivaangi got down from the bed and went to the washroom to fresh up. Meanwhile at downstairs, Ashwin and Pugazh were discussing about something serious.

Ashwin: Dei, how is Rakshan doing?

Pugazh: He is crying a lot right now, from hearing the news that his mom is in the danger state.

Ashwin: I know, his mother's cancer state is getting worse, the doctor said that they needed to pay the bill in order to have a surgery for her so she can survive.

Pugazh: But how da? We don't have enough money to pay for the bill, Rakshan is stressing out da.

Ashwin: I also know that da, for once he went to kill himself at the mountain, but thank god we saved him just in time.

Pugazh: Dei Ashwin, we need to find a way for his mother's treatment, or else he will be heartbroken if anything happens to her.

Ashwin: Yeah, let's try our best da.

Pugazh: All right, where is Rakshan by the way?

Ashwin: He's still crying da, he is sitting outside the temple ever since from the morning.

Pugazh: Is he mad or what? Why is he sitting on there? Let's go and see him.

Ashwin and Pugazh stood up and went outside to check on Rakshan, but they didn't know that someone was hearing the whole conversation, it was none other than Sivaangi. She felt bad to hear Rakshan's mother was suffering from a disease and his family can't do anything about it, she slowly went downstairs and looked around the living room, to see if anyone was there.

Saraswati: Sivaangi Kutty......

Sivaangi: Amma, good morning.

Saraswati: Good morning da, did you wake up just now?

Sivaangi: Ama Amma, semma tired.....

Saraswati: Innum konjam neram wait pannuma, samaichi mudichiren.

Sivaangi: Amma, I want to ask you something.

Saraswati: Yes ma, what is it?

Sivaangi: Ummm......Is Rakshan's mother having a cancer?

Saraswati: ( smiles sadly ) Yes dear, her name is Sridevi, and Rakshan's father name is Senthil. They are trying hard to find a way for her operation, but nothing works.