Chapter 9 - Fight

Sorry guys, marubadiyum story eh marandhuthen, any seruppu adi is welcome to me, and kind of short chapter due to my fever.😅😅😅

Rakshan: SIRUTHAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Rakshan shouted for help and ran away from the field. Yes, what it turned out to be was a cheetah entered into the village. Ashwin, Pugazh and Pavithra jerked up by the sudden scream and were shocked to see it in front of their eyes.

Pavithra: ( hides back behind the tree ) Aiyoyo, oru siruthai inga irukke!! Ippo ippadi thapikiradhu?!!

Worst of all, Ashwin and Pugazh were lying on the ground which was two inches away from the cheetah, they gulped hardly to even think of escaping.

Ashwin: Adapaavi, poyi poyi en uyiruke aavathu vara vechithiye.

Pugazh: Etho naane poyi siruthai kothithu vandha maadhiri soldra? Ithellam nadakumnu ennaku theriyathu macha....( gets scared )

The cheetah was growling and taking it's soft step forward, making the two scared men to crawl slowly like a snail.

Ashwin: Dei, athu namma kitha vandhuthuku da, ippo eppadi thapikiradhu?

Pugazh: Umm........ah, oru idea!

Ashwin: Ennathu ennathu?

Pugazh: Pesama neeye athuku breakfast aayidhu, aprom namma thapichiduvom le. ( with a proud smile )

Ashwin: ( glares at him ) Appo athuku lunch neeye aayidiriya?

Pugazh: Dei, naa eppadi da?!

Ashwin: Athe maadhirithan naanum, en uyiru unnaku avlo satharnama aayiduchile?

Pugazh: Pinna ennaiye enna panna soldra? Usure pogure nelamaile irukkum.

Ashwin: Vera valliye illa, ippadiye kile guninchidu poga vendiyathuthan.

Ashwin and Pugazh started to crawl on the ground once again as soon as possible to prevent from getting caught by the cheetah. You know how powerful cheetah is? It can run as fast as lightning, it's teeth and claws are sharp and worst of all finding a meal without any mercy anywhere, even if it's humans or animals.

Pavithra wanted to get out of there too but she can't found the right way to escape, without a second thought she started to crawl like a baby to escape from there. To make things worse, Rakshan who had saw the cheetah first ran into the village and shouted in terrified, letting everyone knew that a cheetah had appeared.

The village people started to run and shouted too, getting the attention of the cheetah and it started to run towards the sounds. As it was the right time, Ashwin and Pugazh quickly got out from the field and so did Pavithra from the ground.

Pavithra: Psch, enna Anna ippadi oru prechanaile sikithum?

Ashwin: Intha pakki paiyan vera kathi oore oda vechithan.

Pugazh: Ippo antha siruthaiye thadaka namma enna panna porom?

Pavithra: Pesama pest control le kupadalama?

Ashwin: Yaaru avanga? Avanga inga varathukulla intha oore sudugada aayidhum.

Pugazh: Appo neeye sollu macha, enna pannalaam sollu?

Ashwin: Vera enna, athe pudikathan.

Pavithra: Aana eppadi Anna? Adhu odure othathule eppadi nammalale pudika mudiyum?

Pugazh: Inga paaru da, siruthaiye pudikirathuku avlo saatharna vishayam illa, athoda speed enna, pallu enna, athoda kannu........( gulpes hard )

Ashwin: Paathiya? Neeye athu pathi pesuna unnake bayam varuthu, aana ennaku vaazhva saavanu theriyale.