Chapter 7 - Thangams

New Cover of Something Something

Ashwin, Rakshan and Pugazh reached to his house, to see an Ambulance waiting outside his house

Ashwin, Rakshan and Pugazh reached to his house, to see an Ambulance waiting outside his house. Some nurses were inside the ambulance for getting ready, just in time to see his mother lying on a strecher, followed by her husband who was coming out from the house. The whole villagers were watching the scenario from the side.

Ashwin: Dei Rakshan, unga Amma da!! Poyi paaru.

Rakshan: Amma!!!!

Rakshan immediately ran toward his mother to see her eagerly.

Sridevi: Vaa pa......nee varamattenu nenachen.

Rakshan: Amma.......( tears roll down from his eyes )

Sridevi: ( smiles and touches his cheek ) Un Amma engayum polla da, thirumbavum vara pora....unkitha.......

Rakshan: Sorry Amma, unna pathiyile vithuthen..........

Sridevi: Dei, athullam irukkatum, nee bayapadama iru, naa thirumbavum varuven, seriya?.......

Rakshan: Mm.........( cries )

Ashwin and Pugazh went next to Sridevi and talked to her, Sivaangi and a doctor came out from the house and talked about something, the boys were looking at them as they had a long conversation.

Doctor: She might be in her danger state, but I'm sure we can save her by this surgery.

Sivaangi: Thank you doctor, I'm so glad that you can help.

Doctor: Anytime Sivaangi, saving people's lifes is my job.

Sivaangi: When is she going to have the surgery?

Doctor: Tomorrow night.

Sivaangi: All right.

Pugazh: Dei macha, etho English le pesuranga, unnaku ethachum purinjidha?

Ashwin: Dei, ennake theriyila, aprom eppadi da?

Sivaangi and the doctor walked toward Sridevi who was lying on the strecher with a weaken body.

Sivaangi: Kavala padadhinga ma, neenga kandipa thirumbavum varuvinga, with new muscle and new power.

Sridevi: ( chuckles ) Seri da, kandipa.

Senthil: Romba nandri ma, intha uthaviye naa vaalkaile marakave maaten. ( folds his palms )

Sivaangi: Ayyo, appa. Neenga yen ippadi soldringa? Ammave nalla paathukonga, seriya? Azhathinga.

Senthil: ( sobs ) Seri ma...........

Rakshan: Thangam..............( cries )

Sivaangi: Thangam, unga Amma.......sorry sorry, namma Amma thirumbavum nammakitha vara poranga, sandhoshama? ( smiles )