Chapter 10 - Embarrassed

Hey guys, from now on English subtitles is available for Tamil dialogues, go and read without wasting your time.😁😁

As Ashwin was searching through the grain field, the cheetah roared and charged toward him once again, he widened his eyes and turned around to defend himself, until something sharp shot to it's body and it fell on the ground. Slowly, the cheetah started to lose it's consciousness and fainted instantly.

Ashwin looked back to see the pest control team had arrived there just in time, he let out a big breath as now it's over. The team carried the unconscious cheetah and put him in a metal cage. He went back to the villagers whose were standing next to it, the team leader came toward him to say something.

The leader: Yappa, intha maadhiri nerathule siruthai, puli, aprom bayangaramana mirugam varathaan seiyum, ippolaam manushanga kaadu ellathaiyum alichude naalethan ippadi aaguthu, ellarum nallathane irukanga?

( Guys, animals like cheetah, tiger, and wild animals will come to this area often, as nowadays humans are destroying the forests everywhere, that's why, but are you all fine? )

Pugazh: Ayya, engaluku onnum illaya, venumna intha kena paiyane kelunga. ( points at Rakshan )

( Sir, we are fine, if not ask this fool boy here. )

Rakshan: Dei, vaaya mudra. Sir, engaluku onnum illa sir.

( Hey, shut your mouth. Sir, we are fine sir. )

Ashwin: Sir, innime intha maadhiri aavathu varathule?

( Sir, there won't be any more danger, right? )

The leader: Appadi ennale solla mudiyadhu, marubadiyum varalaam, aana ellarum carefulah irukanum, athan mukiyam.

( I can't really say that, it could come back here again, but all of you have to be careful, that's the most important thing. )

Ashwin: Seri sir.

( Ok sir. )

The leader: Seri, yaarukum ethuvum aagala, naanga kelamburom, innime intha maadhiri nadandhuchina, ennaku call pannunga, aprom naa varen.

( Ok, everyone are fine, we are leaving, if any other things like this happened again, do call us, and that's it )

The leader went back to their vehicles and left from the village with the cheetah they had caught, the village was finally brought back to control just in time.

Pavithra: Ashwin Anna, unnaku onnum aagulaye?

( Ashwin, are you all right? )

Ashwin: Ennaku onnum illa, antha siruthai kithe poradhuthule tired aayithen.

( I'm fine, I'm just so tired from fighting with the cheetah. )

Saraswati: Innime laavathu konjam jaakarathaiya irunga, aprom unga uyiru aavathu vandhura poguthu.

( Please be more careful from now on, or your life will be in danger )

Lakshmikanthan: Athu seri, angathan avlo peru poga maatanga, neenga naalu perum ethuku anga ponninga?

( All are fine, not many people go to that place often, but what are you four went there for? )

Four of them were nervous as they don't know whether to tell the truth or not, the place they went to was a restricted area, many people won't go there unless if there's a important thing. They were tongue-tied to even speak.

Saraswati: Athan avaru kekurarule, sollunga pa.

( He's asking to you, tell us. )

Rakshan: Athu vandhu ma, naanga.....naanga.......naanga..........