Chapter 12 - Face the Danger

6.00 am

Everything was going great, from Sivaangi and her family arrived to the village, made new friendships and relationships to fall in love with the nature and beauty of the village. They had almost forgotten to the fact that they came here for Priya's marriage, but Sivaangi was excited for the marriage, sadly it will happen after two months.

Ashwin, who was a leader in the village easily fell in love with Sivaangi, the strong man who won't get mingle with girls had now loving a girl from the first sight. He was never being happy like before, an unexpected magical entry to his life.

On the other hand, Kavitha was planning to make a bad frame for Sivaangi as she was afraid of stealing Ashwin from her, she had sometimes gone over the limit for Ashwin to the point that the villagers started to have some bad intentions toward her. But, she didn't care about it a lot as she was used to it.

Kavitha arrived at Ashwin's house in the early morning, she looked around and found no one outside. She thought that everyone was sleeping peacefully and went inside without anyone's knowledge, she looked around at 360° degrees until she found Sivaangi's room, she slowly went inside without making any sounds.

Kavitha walked slowly toward Sivaangi who was sleeping on the bed, she fisted her palms and glared at her deadly, like she wanted to burn her into ashes with her glare enough.

Kavitha: Sivaangi, ethana varushama naa Ashwin eh mayakurathuku evlo muyirchi pandren, aana nee oru naalaye avane nee mayakithale. Inni unna uyiroda vitha, en Ashwin ennaku kedaikaama poyiduvaan.

( Sivaangi, I have been trying to impress Ashwin for numerous years, but you have impressed him just in a day. If I left you alive, I won't get Ashwin forever. )

Kavitha took out a sharp knife which was placed on her waist.

Kavitha: Unna koldradhu thavara vera vazhi theriyila di, saavu!!

( I have no other choices but to kill you, die!! )

As Kavitha was about to charge her attack, Sivaangi sensed something irritating on her arm, she turner around and raised her hand to stop it, but instead she slapped Kavitha so hardly that she fall on the floor while pushing the vase next to her. Sivaangi woke up from the sudden noise and looked at her right, she was a figure lying on the floor, she widened her eyes and shouted for help.

Sivaangi: Thirudan!!!! Thirudan!!!!

( Thief!!!! Thief!!!! )

Ashwin and the others woke up from Sivaangi's loud voice, Kavitha looked around in fear and started to run for her life.

Sivaangi: Dei thirudan, niluda!!!

( You thief, stop right there!!! )

Sivaangi got up from the bed and chased after Kavitha, everyone came there just in time, but unfortunately she was too far away from them. Sivaangi looked around and found a small pot nearby, she grabbed it and threw it on Kavitha, it landed on the back of her head that made her shouted in pain.

Kavitha: Ahhhhh!!!! Adichitaa enna!!!

( Ahhhh!!!! She hit me!!! )

Kavitha ran away from the house for her own safety, Ashwin and the others came there after she escaped.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, ennachi ma? Yen kathune?!

( Sivaangi, what happened? Why did you shout?! )

Sivaangi: Room le yaaro oru thirudan irunthan, athan bayathule kathithen.

( There was a thief inside the room, that's why I shouted in fear. )