7

Friday. Today it the day I'm going on a date with Wyatt. "So you agreed to a date?" Addison asked. "Ya." I said. "What if he can't control himself?" "Im giving him the benefit of the doubt." I said. "We have to go to gym class." Bree said. "Do we have to?" I asked. "You normally love gym class." Addison said "She just doesn't want to see Wyatt." Bree said teasingly. "No I'm just starving." I said. "Lunch is right after." Bree said "there no way I'm getting out of this. I'm I?" I asked. "Nope." They said.
After gym class
"I'm still hungry." I said sitting at the table. "Then eat." Zed said. I looked over to the wolves. Just in time to get a smile and a wink from Wyatt. "Now I'm not hungry. I'm just thirsty." I said. I looked over to see Wyatt blushing like a mad man. I smiled.
After school
"Bye Addi. I'm going to go home." "Ok have fun with your date." "I'll try." I said walking home. "Need an escort?" Wyatt asked catching up to me. "Nope. You should be at the den getting ready." "Oh and why is that?" "If you take longer then I do getting ready. I'm not going on this date." "Good point." He said running off. "I can't believe I agreed to do this. He seems to have controlled himself today. Let's just hope that continues." I arrived at my house. I unlocked the door to see Willa and Wynter sitting on my couch. "Invasion of personal space." I said. "We've done worse." Wynter said. "Your going on a date with our brother. We're helping you get ready."

Wynter's choice

Wynter's choice

Willa's choice

Willa's choice

Lunar's choice

Lunar's choice

"Ok we should have just let her pick." Willa said "He's going to love it." Wynter said "Now can you get out of house?" I asked. "Fine." They left. "Only ten minutes." There was a knock on my door. "Oh decided to knock this time?" I said opening the door. "Your early." I said. "Would you prefer me to be late?" He asked. "Like I said. If you took longer than me getting ready then I wouldn't be going on this date." I said. "You look beautiful." "Why think you. You don't look bad yourself. Where are we going?" I asked. "Can't tell you. If I did it wouldn't be a surprise." He said. "Froyo?" I asked. "Ya." He responded. "How did I know." "It delicious and is the perfect first date." "Can't disagree with you on that one." "That will hopefully lead to a second date." He whispered. We arrived at the Froyo shop down town. I would have gone to couch's little stand, but it was closed. "Must be on a date! What can I get for you two?" "I'll take vanilla." I said. "And for you sir?" "Strawberry." He said. "You want some hot chocolate to?" I asked. "Oh be quiet." He rolled his eyes.
After getting there frozen yogurt.
"So how have you been?" I asked. "Well I'm not dieing anymore. So that's a plus. And you?" "Great."