18

Friday
"I realized that Wyatt hasn't been coming to cheer practice." Bree said. "He'll be there today." "Ok but why hasn't he been there?" Bree asked. "Me in a cheer uniform." I replied. "Ok then why is he coming today? I mean if he can't handle it." Bree asked. "Because we have plans after school and I told him that if he doesn't go to cheer practice, then I'm not going through with it." "So if he doesn't go then you guys won't be going on a date?" Addison asked. "Yep. Well it's not really a date." I said "What are you two doing then?" Addison asked. "Movie night." I responded. "Hey girls." Wyatt said walking over to us. "Didn't you two come to school together?" Addison asked. "Ya but I had to meet with my sister." Wyatt said. "Oh well we have to get to the office. Cheer things. See ya later." Addison and Bree walked away. I turned around to face Wyatt. "If I have to deal with you in a cheer uniform, then you have to go though the entire day with me being more that flirty." "Oh are you sure your not the one dealing with me." "I'm pretty sure." He said talking a step toward me causing me to step back. Eventually I couldn't step back anymore. He was about to kiss me but the bell rang. "Should we go to algebra?" "Screw class." I said grabbing his face and kissing him. He of course kissed back. I felt one of his hands on my waist. I wished this moment would last forever. "Hey lovebirds get to class." We broke apart. "Sorry teach." I said. She walked away. "We should go to class." He said. "But I don't want to." "Lunar. You have to." "Fine." I said walking away. We walked into the algebra room. "Why are you late." "Sorry." I said sitting down. Wyatt sat next to me. "That was close." "Ya I wonder how she would of reacted if we told her we were making out in the hall way." I said. "Good thing we have our free period next." The teacher started her lesson. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "Hey. The sexual tension between you two is suffocating." I herd Willa say. "Sorry Willa." I whispered.
After class
"What are you guys doing for your free period?" Addison asked. "We're going to the library to study." I replied. "All though there won't be much studying." Wyatt whispered. "Can we join you?" Bree asked "Wyatt is just copying my notes." I said. "Ok so why can't we join?" Addison asked. "I just want it to be me and Lunar." Wyatt responded. "Ya why don't you guys go get food. On me." I said handing them a hundred dollar bill. "Say less. We'll see ya later." They said walking away. "Can I actually copy your notes though?" "Here this is why I have back ups." He took the paper.