20

Still just a heated make out session. He went to go for my neck. Of course the bell rang. I got off his lap, seeing that he had an issue. "Pants a little tight?" "Shut up." "We could skip lunch?" "I'll be fine by then. Can't we skip chemistry?" "We have a test today." "Fine." We walked to chemistry. We got the tests and started. I got done and handed the teacher my paper, and sat back down. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. I felt a hand on my thigh. "What are you doing? We're in class." He went to move his hand away. "I didn't say stop." I heard him let out a small chuckle. He got up to hand in his test. He sat back down and put his hand on my thigh again. Serotonin. He squeezed and moved his hand further up. "A bit close are we?" "Would you like me to get closer?" "I-Um." He moved his hand even further up. At this point it was under my skirt. I started to breathe heavier.  "Um. W-Wyatt. We're in class." "You'll be fine." "I need to speak with Lunar and Wyatt in the hallway." Willa said. "Ok fine go." We walked out into the hallway. I sank down on the wall. "Stop. Both of you. Wyatt your learning to control yourself but your pheromones are all over the place. It's causing her to go into a heat like state. Lunar. Your not helping yourself. What happened in the zombie safe room was reasonable, but the minute you went for me neck. You basically wrote her death sentence. You go take her home. Nothing more got it. And Lunar you'll be fine. Just get some rest and when Wyatt leaves you'll feel better." "No. Not without him." "Lunar, you do this or you die." "Is it like a might or?" "No she will. She's not completely a wolf so she has never had a heat. And from the way it looks it's hitting her extremely hard. She can't even stand." "How do you know that?" "I know because every time we talk in the hallway she is leaning against the wall. And she's sitting on the floor." "Fine we'll leave. There goes our plans." "Wyatt I told you this was going to be dangerous. Shit she's releasing her matting scent. Go now. Or I wouldn't have just you to deal with." Everything went black. I woke up to see Wyinter. No Wyatt in site. "What happened?" I asked. "Wyatt happened. Your both fine. Him more than you. Your going to be weak for a while." "Where Is he?" "Downstairs." "I need details." "What happened in chemistry caused his pheromones to get out of control. And that put you in a heat like state." "Oh that not good. I could have died. And it's all my fault." "No it's neither of you twos fault. Your both blaming yourself." "Your right it's you and Willa's fault." "What no." "You had Addison put me on the cheer team to see how he would react to it. That's what started this." "He was already staying at your house." "Don't try and turn this around on me. He was here because my parents died." "I'm sorry about that but we were just trying to help our brother." "And you think putting my life on the line was ok." "No we didn't know that this was going to happen." "It was a big possibility." "We didn't know that you weren't full wolf till Wyatt told us Thursday." Wyinter said. "Lunar stop.  No one is to blame." "Wyatt?" "Ya. Um-I think." "Don't say it." "I think we should br-." "Don't." "We should break up."