22

"Well. Um. The reason that I broke up with you was." "Shut up and kiss me." "So we're listening." "Did I stutter." "I have a weird feeling I don't want to see what happens next." Addison said walking away. I went in for a kiss. He stopped me. "Not at the library." He whispered "Why not?" "To many books and." He said pointing to the camera above my head. "It's fine I know a room with no cameras." "Not sure people want to see our sex tape." Wyatt whispered. "You act like I'm going to let you get that far." I said walking out of the library. "You'll basically be begging for it. I promise you that." We walked over to the zombie safe room. I opened the door. "In we go." I said walking in. "Dose the door lock?" "Your dumb if you think the made a zombie safe room without a lock." "Good point. You might what to lock the door then." "Already did." "Good girl. All the things I'm going to do to you." I got a call. "Willa." I said. "Addison told me that you two got back together. Please be careful I just found out that both of his parents were alphas. He's a true alpha Lunar. He's stronger, faster, and more sex hungry then a normal alpha." "Well hello to you to." "We're only half blood related. Lunar he'd never forgive himself if he killed you. He's learned to control himself over the weekend, but not completely." "Willa I'm an Atmosphere I'll be fine." "I-Just don't die ok. Him and Wynter would be a reck." "Ok bye." I hung up the phone. "What did she want." "Don't worry about it." "Should we continue where we left off Friday?" "Beg for me." "Excuse me?" "I said beg." I grabbed his crotch. "What expect me to be more submissive? Now beg." I started massaging his crotch. "P-Please L-Lunar." "Now that's more like it. Now we can continue where we left off." He sat on the bed, scooted back, and then patted his lap. I did as I was told. He gripped waist tightly. I whined. "You do as I say got that." I nodded. He released his grip slightly. "One thing though. No hickeys." He rolled his eyes. I quickly shadow traveled us to my house.