31

Monday
"Good morning Lunar. Good morning Wyatt." Addison said as we walked in the doors. "Heyo Addie." "Hey Addison." "How was you twos weekend?" "Great. We had a great time." I said "Oh it was more that great." Wyatt whispered. I elbowed him. "Ow." I laughed awkwardly. The bell rang. We all walked to algebra.
Second period
Forgot something at home so I had to go back. "There you are." I grabbed the knife that I was looking for. "And now I can go back." I got a call from Willa. "Hey Willa what do you need." "Your crazy ex just stabbed my brother with a silver knife." She yelled over the phone. "I'm going to send you a phone number. Call it immediately." I hung up the phone and sent her Colipso's phone number. I made my way to the school. I blasted open the doors. "If I can't have her no one can." Logan said. I walked over to Colipso and the pack. "What happened?" "He just went crazy and stabbed Wyatt with a silver knife." Willa said. "I'm trying but it's not working." "Try removing the knife." I said taking the knife out. "Right." I turned toward Logan. "You are lucky that the wolves don't kill people anymore." "If I take him out there's no one in my way." "You made a great mistake." I requiped into my suit. "Oh you look good in a skin tight suit." "Stone dagger." "Oh what's that going to do. Make me get a few stitches." "It will turn you to stone." "Winter no. You promised you wouldn't use that on a human." Colipso said. "He's not human. He's a siren. That's what drew me in." "Winter. Only if you have to." "He hurt someone I love. It is necessary." "Come on stab me." I shadow traveled behind him. He turned around. "You got to be quicker then that." I shadow traveled behind Colipso and trough the dagger. It hit him in the back. He slowly turned into stone. "Dark Side of The Moon." "Your bow how?" I showed her my right hand. Sitting on the middle finger was my power ring. "I thought it was destroyed." I aimed my bow at Logan and released. He shattered into peaces. "You have to tell me everything." Colipso said. I shadow traveled us to my house and requiped into my clothes. "Max had my ring and bow. Lavender had my suit. The Atmosphere lad was destroyed. And with that my suit. Since Max had my ring and bow they were ok." "Oh gods. I'm so happy your back on the team. Does this mean you and Summer are getting your magic back from Ember?" "No my body still can't handle it. Soon though." I heard running up the stairs. Lots of it. "The pack they're here. "Everyone is freaking out about you killing Logan." Willa said walking into my room. "Addison, Zed, Eliza, And Bree are trying to calm them down." Wyinter said."Of course Bucky is being very discriminatory." Wyatt said. "I'll go down there."I said."No. Some of them think they you should be executed." Wyatt said. "Humans can't kill me." "They figure something out." "Wyatt." "I love you and you know that but you can't go down there." "Your the only thing that could kill me." I said. The entire room got quiet. "Transit of Venus. Only happens every 80 years. That is the only day that I go into heat. Claiming me without me being ready would kill me." "What?" Willa asked. "As long as me and Wyatt stay together-." "Stop." Willa said. "The Friday before last?" Wyatt asked. "Cover his ears." Willa covered Wyatt's ears. "It's close to Transit of Venus, so yes I could of died. Only because of Wyatt's pheromones." Willa uncovered Wyatt's ears. "What did she say?" Wyatt asked. "Everyone expect Wyatt and Wyinter out." Willa said. "What did you say?" "You don't want to know." Willa said. When is the Transit of Venus?" Willa asked. "Tomorrow." "That means you won't be at school tomorrow. Witch means we have keep Wyatt away from your house." Willa said. "What why." "You haven't learned to completely control your self. You could do something stupid." "I'm not going to learn if I'm not around her." "He has a point." Wyinter said. "Your not helping Wyinter." "Sorry." "Don't treat her like that." "Oh really we doing this right now?" "Knock it off. Both of you." I said. The quieted down. Sending each other death glares. "Wyatt you can be here just not in my room. Wyinter you can be here and also be in my room. Willa you should stay and keep the pack under control." "Of course you would side with your boyfriend." "There isn't sides. I'm saying what I'm conferable with. But for now go home. In the morning decide what you want to do. Willa your not welcome here till after."