23

Our lips connected again. This time the kiss was hungry. His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for access. I playfully declined. His grip on my waist tightened causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue in leaving no place untouched. He slowly loosened his grip. I pulled away. "Are you sure you can control yourself?" "Are you doubting me?" He asked. I could hear the sadness in his voice. "No just what to make sure you aren't." I said. I crashed my lips on to his wanting more. He pulled away and started kissing my neck. I tilted my head to give him more access. He got to a specific spot that sent a wave of pleasure over me I moaned. He continued abusing that spot. Nipping, sucking, kissing you name it. He backed up for a second so I took it as my chance to be in control before I let him have his way with me. I slid down his body to his pants. "Someone's a little excited." I said slowly, teasingly pulling down his pants and boxers. "Well look at this." I said putting my index finger on his tip. I watched as his eyes clouded with lust. I licked his slit as he let out a small groan. "Don't get to a head of yourself." I said after swirling my tongue around his tip. He moaned as I took him all in. I feel his member in the back of my throat. I looked up at him trying not to gag. He had his eyes closed, hands gripping my sheets, I could tell he was enjoying this. I might have surprised him when I started bobbing my head up and down. His grip on the sheets tightened. I removed him from my mouth. "There's no one around. You can be as loud as you want." I said slowly putting his member back in my mouth. I heard him moan. I hummed causing my mouth to vibrate. I saw his eyes roll to he back of his head. I continued bobbing my head getting progressively faster. "Oh shit. I gonna cu-." In that moment he came in my mouth. "Swallow it. Every last drop." He demanded. I did as I was told I swallowed. "Now my turn." He said pushing my dress up. I took it off for convenience. He licked in between my folds causing me to moan. He kept doing that until he went up to my sensitive spot. He swirled his tongue around my bud. Licking and sucking. "Oh fuck Wyatt." I breathed out. He hummed in response. All of a sudden I felt one of his fingers plunge into me making me jolt. He started pumping his finger. I gripped the sheets as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. After a little he added another finger and shortly after another. I arched my back as I came a loud moan with it. "You taste better then I imagined. But you've been a bad girl. I said I was the one in charge. On. Now." He said pointing to his dick. I whined. "Did I stutter?" I slowly crawled up to him trying to come down from my high. I slowly sank down as I was met with excruciating amount of pain. I lied my head on his chest trying not to think about the pain. He pulled my face up so that I looked at him. He kissed me. That certainly took away the pain. Well enough so that I could get the rest of him inside me. Only to be met with more pain. I winced at the pain. "If it hurts to much we can stop." "No it's not that. It's that your dick is bigger then your fingers are."
He smirked. I started to move. He put his hand back on my waist to help me. It started slowly then I got faster. I think he was set off because he switched positions. He was slamming into me like there was not tomorrow. The pain quickly faded away and was replaced by pleaser. He hit a spot that that put me over the edge. "Oh fuck ya right there." I yelled out. The room was filled with the sound of our moans and skin slapping. My eyes rolled into the back of my head once again. As he abused my g-spot. He pulled almost completely out and slammed back in hitting that spot. "Oh fuck I'm gonna-." "Not yet." I looked up to him wide eyed. He kept pounding into me. I was trying not to come but I was so close. "W-Wyatt
p-please." "Not yet." He said looking me in the eye. "I hope your on the pill." "D-oh fuck. Don't n-need to
b-be." "Another atmosphere thing?" "Y-Ya." "Ok now." We both came at the same time. Me moaning so loud the neighbors could probably hear. He flopped down on the bed next to me. "We should do this more often." "Mind helping me to the shower?" "Of course."