21

Monday
Addison stoped by my house before school. "Wait so what happened?" "He broke up with me that's what." "But you two were doing so well." "I know." "Are you ok?" "Ya I'm great. Not like I spent the last two days crying or anything." I walked out of my closet. "Well you look great." "Thanks. Let's go." We walked in to the school. "Oh my. What happened to you?." Bree asked. "Don't worry about it." I replied. "Wyatt broke up with her." Addison blurted out. "He did what?" Zed said. "Dose that mean he's single?" Eliza asked. "Eliza." Addison said "You know I have liked him since last year." She responded. "Go for it. I don't care anymore." I said walking to my locker. "Hey Lunar." "What do you want Wyinter?" "Just because Wyatt broke up with you doesn't mean we can't be friends." I slammed my locker and walked away. I walked into the algebra classroom. "Your early Miss. Atmosphere." "Would you prefer me to be late." "Just sit down." I sat down in my normal seat. The other kids came in. The wolves came in. I received a glare from Willa. Wyatt walked looked at me then looked away. "Pathetic." I said rolling my eyes.
Next class period
I was walking around the school. I found Wyatt and Addison having a conversation in the library, so I hid behind everyone of the bookshelves. "You guys were doing so well. What happened?" "She almost died because of me." "Doesn't mean you had to break up with her." "She looks just fine." "Because she doesn't show her sadness. She only does to people she trusts. She thinks it's easier to show happiness instead." "How do you know?" "I have been friends with her forever. Trust me Wyatt. She's just as bad as you are. Why did you brake up with her." "I don't want to hurt her. I need to learn to control myself before we get back together." "You won't learn to control yourself around her, if you can't be around her. She was trying to help you with that. While also trying to control herself." "You have a point." "Wyatt go tell her everything you just told me. Preferably before she starts hating you." Addison said. I smiled. I sneezed. "What was that?" Wyatt asked. Why do I have to sneeze like a kitten. "There's only one person with that adorable sneeze." Addison said. They looked behind the bookshelf where I was. I was pretending to look for a book. "Do you think she was there the whole time?" Wyatt asked. "I don't-." "Why don't you ask me yourself." I said looking in there detection.