10

The next morning
I woke up in my room. I know I wasn't drinking but I don't remember if I invited anyone to stay after. I walked down stairs to see Wyatt on my couch. "Well I know he was drinking. He drank a lot." I said. He started walking up. "Why are the lights on?" He asked putting his hand over his eyes. "Wyatt dear. That's the sun." I said placing a glass of water and aspirin in front of him. "Well turn it off." He said. I rolled my eyes. I got up and closed the curtains. "Better?" I asked. He removed his hand and opened his eyes. "Better." He said downing some aspirin and chugging the water. I walked into the kitchen taking his glass with me. "Why dose everything you do have to be so hot?" I whispered. "What did you say?" He asked "Nothing." I responded placing another glass of water in front of him. "Drink it slowly. I'm not getting up again for a while." "Whatever you say princess." He said. I just smiled. "Can I have that kiss now?" He asked. "Maybe later my prince." "But why not now?" He wined. "Because I said so." I responded. "Hey remember a few weeks ago when you blacked out in the cafeteria?" He asked me changing the subject. "Ya. Why." "Was my scent suffocating you?" "No. I love the smell of sweet cinder. But to much of anything can be bad." "Ok. I just don't want to hurt you." "I know." Sometimes I forget that alphas have soft spots. "I know how much you care. I really do." "Good. Because I don't know where I would be with out you." He said placing his head on my chest. "Sleep well young prince. You princess will be here when you wake." I said running my hands though his hair as he fell asleep.
About 2 hours later.
I must have fell asleep to. I woke up cuddling with Wyatt. There was a knock on the door. "All right I'm coming." I said getting up I was careful not to wake up Wyatt. I opened up the door "Lunar! Have you seen Wyatt? I can't find him anywhere." Wynter said paniced "Ya. Ya he's here." "Oh sorry. Did I wake you?" "No you didn't." "Ok have a good day." She said walking away. I went to lay back down. "Who was at the door?" He asked. "Wynter." I said. "Well we should probably get up." He said. "Nope. Sleep." I said flopping on the couch. "Is this what you normally do all weekend?" He asked. "Sleep? Yep." I said. "Only if I get that kiss." "Ugh fine." I said getting up and walking toward him. I looked in his eyes and saw something. Is that lust? "Shouldn't you still be hungover?" I asked. "I slept it off." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "That's not how that works." "Just shut up and kiss me." He demanded. I passionately kissed him. "There. Now sleep." I said. "Do it again." "What no." "Do it again." He said more harsh. "Wyatt?" "You heard me." I pushed him back. "What the hell!" "I-I im sorry. I-I don't know what came over me. Why? Why is it so hard to stay in control."