8

After frozen yogurt
We spent most of our time talking about anything and everything. "I'll walk you home." "Ya. Sounds great." "I'll pay." He said "No you won't ." I said handing the cashier money. "I'm trying to be nice." "Just walk me home handsome." We walked halfway to my house when we ran into someone from the pack. "Well I guess the rumors are true. There is an omega wolf in town." "Back off Wylliam." Wyatt said. "Oh I don't think your sister would mind you mate choosing someone else. Well not choosing being claimed." "W-What.?" I said stepping back. "Think about it Wyatt. I'm stronger, faster, and overall better." "Claiming a omega without them being ready can kill them." Wyatt said. "Oh I know. I'm one of the reasons there basically extinct. If I can't have her. Then you can't." It was just a bunch of growling. My vision was getting blurry. He was losing control.
"S-Stop." I said. "Lunar!" Wyatt said running over to me. I stood up. "Welcome to winter." I said snapping my fingers. "Is it cold? All of a sudden I'm tired. Bye y'all." Wylliam walked away. "I'm going to kill him." "Don't. I'm fine. Just take me home." We walked back to my house in silence. "This is me. Considering what all happened tonight. I did have fun When's the next one?" "Wait what?" He asked "You heard me." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I-Um." "Good night Wyatt." I walked in leaving him outside.
Monday
"How was the date?" "Did it go well?" "Are you guys going on another?" "Ok ok. Calm down. It went well. And I think we are." I said answering Bree and Addison's questions.
Gym class
I got changed for gym class and noticed a mark on my arm. Similar to Wyatt's marks. "That son of a-." I walked into the gym in my normal clothes. I walked over to the gym teacher. "I have a lot of homework to get caught up on. Can I just sit out today?" "Ya but it's coming out of your grade." "I don't really care." I stay and did homework in the bleachers. I looked over ant the class a couple of times. More Wyatt then anyone else. The bell rang and I went to my locker. All of the wolves were at there table. I slammed my hands on the table causing all of them to go quite. "You imprinted on me!" I loki yelled. "Hold on what?" Wyatt asked. "You. Imprinted. On. Me!" I said. He sat there frozen. "You did what?" Willa asked. Addison walked over. "You guys are kinda loud. And what does it mean when you imprint on someone?" Addison asked. "Imprinting is claiming someone. Like if a omega isn't ready to be marked or claimed. And here's the thing alphas can't control it. Wouldn't be the first time he couldn't control something." I said. Wyatt stood up and walked out. "Why am I complaining? This isn't a bad thing. If anything this is a good thing." Willa went out into the hallway with Wyatt. I stood by the door so I could hear there conversation. "I imprinted on her Willa." "It's fine. She's ok with it." "No she's not. You saw her in there. It was your idea to take her on that date." "And it went well. She wants to go on another one doesn't she?" "I don't know now." "Yes." I said entering the hall way. "Ok we need some rules." Willa said. "You broke into my house." "Touché." "You did what?" Wyatt asked.