14

Tuesday
I woke up cuddling with Wyatt. "So peaceful." I got out of bed and changed. I walked down stairs and began to cook breakfast. Bacon and eggs. "Morning." Wyatt said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Morning." I replied. "How are you? Considering?" "I'm good. I have accepted it." I said placing the plate of food in front of him. "That was quick. Are you sure?" "Ya I'm sure. I have lost a lot of people." "Ok but im still staying the week." He said. After we ate we got ready for school.

 We walked to school fingers intertwined

We walked to school fingers intertwined. We were greeted by Addison. "Good morning!" She said in her normal cheery voice. "Hey Addison." Wyatt said. "Hey." "No heyo addie? Are you ok?" "Ya I'm fine."
Later
"Wyatt it's your turn to watch the werepups today." "Can't I'm staying with Lunar." "What is so important at her house. You know what I don't care. Go spend time with your a thousand dollar outfit girlfriend." "Her parents just died. You remember what that feels like." "How dare you. You know-." "Ya I know that hurts you. Like silver. But don't insult my girlfriend." "What happened to them was an accident." "They were killed by Seabrook settlers." "EVERYONE STOP!" I yelled. All of the wolves looked at me surprised. "Shut up. Arguing won't do anything. Willa, Wyatt is staying with me to keep me from doing something stupid. Wyatt, just be shut up." I said "Make me." Wyatt said. I snapped my fingers. He tried to talk. "Exactly. Shut up." I snapped my fingers again. "That's not human." One of the acy's said. "And neither am I. So if you value your life I'd be quiet." I said. "She's probably faking it. It's all staged." One of the other acys said. I hissed revealing my fangs. "Nope those are definitely real." The acys said running away. The bell rang. "Calm down pup. Don't want you blowing up the Chem lad later." Wyatt said putting his hands on my waist. "Don't tempt me." I said going to walk away. Wyatt pulled me back. I basically slammed into him. I turned around. "What was that?" I asked. "Hey Winter." We heard someone yell. "Who is that?" Wyatt asked. I looked over to see my twin sister. "That's my sister." I replied. She walked up to us. "Hey Winter. I heard about mom and dad." "Uh ya." "You must be Wyatt. Winter has told me all about you." "Nice to meet you, but why do you keep calling her Winter?" "Summer what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Five and the others?" "Sorry just thought I would come and visit my twin sister." "Well you can go now." "What? Afraid I'll reveal who you really are to your boyfriend?" "Leave." "What are you talking about?" Wyatt asked. "Your girlfriend here isn't who you think she is." "Shut up." "Her real name is Winter. She changed her name. Or try's to." "Shut up before I make you." "She's a lot more powerful than she seems. You know controlling the moon, the whole polarity, and being born to the gods Apollo and Selene." "Go back to your realm." "Ok. Bye." She said as she stepped through a portal. "What was she talking about?" Wyatt asked. "What you herd was all true. I was afraid of telling people because most people right about me In books." "What?" "I'm happy it's our free period. To the library." We walked into the library. "How many books do you have on The Twins of The Sun And Moon?" I asked. "Uh I think we have 5." "Can you go get them for me please?" "Ya I'll be right back." She went to go grab the books. "The Twins of The Sun And Moon? That's a myth." Wyatt said. "And people use to thank that werewolf's were to. And look at you." "Ok but no way that you could control the moon." "Control and harnesses power from." The lady came back with the books. "Thank you." I said grabbing the books.