26

30 minutes later
I got a call from Willa. "Hello?" "He's fine. Just alpha things." "Oh thank the gods." "Knowing him he's still going to try to go to school tomorrow." "I think I can help." "What do you mean?" "Well is this a turned on thing or?" "Ya. He normally has his during the summer." "Ok then I can most definitely help." I ran into the Atmosphere library to grab a magic vile, and then I shadow traveled to the den. "Here." You could here the echo through the phone. "Didn't know that you could teleport." "For me it's more of shadow traveling. Anyway take this it will help him calm down, and take away any affects. He'll be though with this by the end of the night." "You do realize I haven't given him this right?" "Ya and that's why I'm leaving." I ran home instead of shadow traveling because I was out of magical energy. I walked in and quickly ran up to my room to close the bookshelf.
The next day at school
"Did you here that we are getting a new student?" Addison asked. "Ya. Do you mind if I help you show him around?" "No not at all. Let's go." I followed Addison.
Flashback
I opened the door to my weapons room. I stuffed a non silver knife in my boot. "Try things Logan. I dare you." I said to my self while walking out of my weapons room.
End of flashback
We approached the front doors of the school. I was looking down at the ground when the doors opened. Sure enough there he was. Logan Carter. I looked up. "Well look who it is. Lunar Atmosphere." "You know him?" "Sadly I do." "This is the girl who tried to kill me." "Would you like me to finish the job?" Lucky for him Wyatt got there. "Calm down princess." He whispered in my ear. "And who might you be?" Logan asked. Wyatt didn't say anything he just glared at Logan. "Don't worry about him. That's Wyatt and well you know Lunar." Addison said walking away with Logan. Eliza came over. "Who's the good looking new guy?" She asked. "Don't even start. Sorry to say it but your not his type, and he'd never love you. All of his love is reserved for himself." I said walking away.