Love you kiddo

Rick POV
I woke up to the sounds of walking in the hall I thought it was an intruder so I walked over to my lab coat and grabbed my ray gun and opened the door.I looked down the corridor to see morty on the floor coughing his insides out (not really)
I run to his side and pick him up.I carry him in my arms and  take him to my room.when in there I placed him on the bed and I sat down next to him.'are you uuurrrppp okay?'he didn't give me the look of 'yeah I'm okay he gave me the look of 'I'm about to fucking throw up everywhere and he did so I leaned him forward and he was sick all over the floor I tapped him on the back while he did and when he stopped I wiped his mouth with a spare cloth I had and went out the room to get him a glass of water.
Morty POV
Where is Rick going?I was just sick all over his floor and he just walks out what the h-oh he went to get me a drink I take the glass of water and drink some(obviously)
'Thanks'
Rick-your welcome do you need anything else?
I was thinking of something and then I came up with a smart idea.'a hug' Rick let out a chuckle and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug he never does this unless I ask him to or I'm upset because if I ever asked mom or dad for a hug they would never hug me they would just roll their eyes and walk of or they would say they have no time for it
Author-also by the way Rick is no longer tiny Rick proceed.
Rick-your so funny when you come up with really good jokes so any reason why you was sick?
I looked at him and said 'I just thought about what happened at the bar on my adventure' Rick grabbed me by the bottom of my chin and made me look at him
Rick-he's gone now okay he will never hurt you ever again you can count on me for that okay?
Morty-okay
Rick-I'm gonna clean up this mess on the floor then go downstairs and sleep on the couch since your in here
Morty-okay
I laid down on the pillows of his bed and fell asleep in like 3 seconds and the last words I heard was 'love you kiddo' and then the sounds of the bedroom doors shutting and since he left his lab coat in the room I got up took it of from his desk chair and wrapped it around me it smelt like alcohol but I didn't mind I smell it everyday from mom I go back to the bed and lie back down thinking of Rick and then falling asleep.

Author:this is so freaking cute! This is my favorite chapter so far it's just so cute ahhhh!Hi bestie if your reading this and bye for now 💙💛