The arguement

*Rick*
It's been about roughly 2 days since Morty last went to school his mom has got me watching over him 24/7 now so meh wait where is he?
Morty?!
Yeah?
I turn around to see Morty stood in the kitchen doorway.
Nothing just didn't know where y y you was.
I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen.
Have you been eating like I told you too
Y yes
Good because if you wasn't then your mom would k[belch]ill me you know that r right?
Oh yeah of course I know what she's like.
*insert Rick chuckle*
I grab a box of wafer cookies/biscuits and left the kitchen into the living room
So what do you want to do?i'm bored
I don't know want to go on an adventure
Don't you remember what mom said no adventures
Well your mom can suck your dad's dick I don't give fuck
I place the box of wafers on the couch and pull out my portal gun.As I start to type in coordinates Morty slaps it out of my hand.
Morty what the fuck!
Rick if mom found out we went on an adventure she would kill us!
Did you not hear what I said like a minute ago I don't give a sh[belch]it what your mom says Morty!
Ugh for fuck sake Rick why do you have to be so complicated!
Says the one who wanted to be my boyfriend!
Says the one who watched his wife die right in front of him!
...
Omg Rick I'm so sorry...
For the first time in ages I started to cry I didn't mean for Diane to get blown up it was all my fault anyways.I get up from the couch and walk into the garage.
Rick I I'm sorry!
I hear Morty shout from behind me as I shut the door to the garage.
*Morty*
For fuck sake Mortimer Smith!what is wrong with you mentioning her to him knowing you was going to get a reaction like that you stupid child!ugh!I bolt into the bathroom and slam the door behind me and locked it.I look into the mirror reflecting my now tear covered face.
Your so stupid and useless I said to myself ugh!
I punch the mirror with my bare fist causing glass to get in my knuckle and all over the bathroom floor.
Omg what have I d done!
Blood kept on dripping from my hand as I looked through the bathroom cabinets for anything that could heal it but nothing there was only one thing I could do now...
Rick!!!