The apology

Morty POV
I hate school it really gets on my nerves.I mean I guess it's fun that Rick comes and gets me half way through the day but there's no point of even coming here when Rick can just home school me.I've talked to mom about it before but she never listens she still sends me to the hell hole ugh.
Mr goldenfold:Morty why don't you try and do this question?
Oh shit what was the question SHIT
Morty:what was the question again?
Mr goldenfold:I said what is 100x5?
Morty:oh 500
Mr goldenfold:excellent Morty now who wants to go at the next one?
I knew the answer to that question because Rick taught me about the hundreds and all that when he used to watch me do my homework(when I could).Whatever I have 15 minutes left of this lesson anyway.
*15 minutes time skip*
Where the fuck is my history book!jesus Christ did I leave it at home AGAIN!
???:Morty
Huh.*turns around*
Morty:oh h hey Rick look nows n not a good t time.
Rick:oh no it's just that [belch]I came to bring you your history book
Morty:oh thanks I was looking for it
Rick:no problem I [belch] probably will be back here at lunch so be here at like um 13:30
Morty:alright bye
Rick:bye kid
He shot a portal to the opposite side lockers and walked through it he so funny when he just APPEARS out of nowhere and does such random things *chuckles*might as well head to-
*fire alarm rings*
Oh shit!*he puts the books in his locker and heads to the nearest fire exit*
Did Brad pull the fucking fire alarm again..Jesus Christ man.I walk to the school field where all the other kids were and stood at the back of the big crowd of horny teenagers.
*30 minutes time skip*
What the fuck is going on I've been stood here for 30 minutes...Shit!what's the time.I pull out my phone to see it's SHIT!its 13:00! I promised Rick I'd meet up with him at 13:30 SHIT these people better hurry up.
*fire alarm goes off*
Finally what time is it now!.....Shit I have 2 minutes to get inside!I ran like Forrest Gump to get inside the building to my locker to meet up with Rick because I knew if I wasn't there he would be pissed of.
*he reaches his locker*
Phew Rick isn't here yet might as well wait
......................*whistles to pass the time*
Oh here he is.
Rick:sorry I'm late I had to deal with something now come on let's go.
Morty:okay.
I still find it funny how he just appears out of nowhere...
Where are we?we've never been to this planet before.
Morty:Rick?
Rick:mhm
Morty:where are we exactly?
Rick:Morty welcome to dimension J/37
Morty:but Rick why ARE we here
Rick:oh well um[belch]you've been very busy over the past couple days and you haven't been paying a lot of attention to me at home so I thought why not take you on an adventure sort of thing to get you out of school and just relax you know?

Wow he cares about me that much...when I don't even take care of him at all like he said I haven't been paying attention to him at home and I've been caught up with my school work and homework instead Jesus Christ.
Morty:oh jeez R Rick I'm sorry that I haven't been paying attention to you a lot and that I've been busy with school work it's it's oh jeez I don't even know what to say...
Rick:hey it's [belch] fine it's not your fault your getting all that work to do and I respect that your doing it but the thing is Morty.
He kneels down to be in level with me and puts his hand on my shoulder.
Rick:school is sh-
Morty:I know you tell me all the time.
Rick:*chuckles*now what do you think about going to shoneys?
Morty:fuck yeah!
Rick:wait hang on
He grabs me by the arm and pulls me into a kiss
Rick:I haven't done that all day now come on let's go.
He grabs his portal gun out of his lab coat pocket and shoots a portal to shoney's diner(aka his favorite food diner)so it's kind of a date...💛💙